——————————————————————
• Thursday Morning, 8:00am. •
——————————————————————

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐏𝐎𝐕

after getting lost in my thoughts, i realized that i was at the school. i started to praying to god up above holding that this day goes well.

especially on mondays, you have no idea what to expect on days like these.

i slowly walked inside, seeing nothing but annoying ass kids, such as kids who were always high. school thots and crackheads.

i shook my head and went straight to my locker, wishing i was back in the weekend where i didn't have to be in this hellhole.

i opened my locked and grabbed all the stuff i needed for my first class, until i heard a loud voice call my name.

i looked behind me and saw my friend Mia running towards me. i smiled instantly, knowing that my best friend was always there for me.

"Y/n!!!" she screamed, jumping into my arms as i held her, i giggled.

Mia was my best friend, we known each other since 6th grade, yeah a long time. i know. she's been my only friend that ever approached me.

she's been there since forever and i couldn't ask for a better friend.

she was also British, she did come from the UK. mostly because of her father's job here in America.

i smiled, stumbling a bit before putting Mia down. "well hello to you too.." i giggled, she giggled as well. "i missed you so much! how was your weekend?" she asked.

i smiled a little, Mia doesn't know what i'm going through, i'm actually glad. i don't want her to get involve with my problems.

"man i wish you called me so we could hang out." Mia pouted hers lips, i let out a nervous chuckle. "i just been busy, that's all." i shrugged.

'busy dealing with my abusive and drunk mother.' i thought to myself.

"ahh okay, but anyway, how have you been?" Mia asked, i closed my locker and we started walking down the hallway, ignoring all the eyes staring at me.

"i feel like shit, is that an answer?" Mia giggled. "mood, i didn't even feel like getting up in the morning." Mia complained, we both laughed.

Mia was about to speak again when i realized i wasn't looking where i was going and bumped into someone, making me fall down on the damn floor.

damn my clumsiness.

immediately, i apologize to my person. "i-i'm sorry! i wasn't looking where i was going!" i grabbed all my books, but i didn't look up.

until i heard that figure chuckle.

my eyes widened, i recognize that voice from anyway.

"Mmm it's okay babydoll, do you need a hand?"

my heart started facing, feeling like a jack rabbit running through the field. i didn't hesitate to slowly looking up, and meeting face to face with the devil himself.

𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱 𝐆𝐮𝐳𝐦𝐚𝐧.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
Hi. I know this chapter was
short as hell, but hey.
I'm getting there!
*ɪғ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇs ᴀɴʏ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs, ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ*