²³

( *heys guys, posting this early* 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 💗 )

"let me prove it."

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Alex got closer to me and yanked me by my arm, he had a evil smirk and i feel like i fucked up badly.

he pulled me into the mall, rushing us to the bathroom and slamming the door. i gasped.

"A-Alex what are we doing?? someone might come in!" i squeaked as he put me on the counter, Alex then rushed back and locked the door.

"they're not gonna come in with the door locked." he winked at me and went in front of me again, wrapping his hand around my neck.

feeling shivers down my spine, i closed my eyes. "s-stop it!" i cried out.

"shush babydoll, don't wanna make anyone worried now with that yelling do we?" i blushed even more, opening my eyes and looking into his dark ones.

i blushed and squirmed in his grip. "p-please.." i felt a little squeeze around my neck, which not gonna lie, it felt good.

"you have such a pretty neck, too bad i have to ruin it."

all of a sudden, he started attacking my neck, feeling hickeys forming and bites. i did nothing but moan through it.

damn he was so damn rough, wasn't going gentle on my ass whatsoever.

he then stopped, giving me time to breathe and try to progress of what the fuck just happened.

i felt Alex's smirk on me, i rubbed my neck and hissed. it was painful but a good pain. "now you know who you belong to, just in case you forget." he chuckles.

i looked up and saw he was crossing his arms. screw you i thought to myself.

"t-that hurt.." i whined and got off the counter. Alex did nothing but shrugged. "you wanted to test you. it's your fault sweetheart." he then smacked my ass, making me jump.

"hey! quit it!" i angrily pouted and left the bathroom, hearing Alex follow behind me and shutting the bathroom door, getting stares from
people as i walked.

i looked around the mall, thinking about where i could go to shop.

"hey babe. i'm gonna leave you to do your shopping okay?" Alex said before kissing my cheek, i quickly stopped him.

"b-but i don't know where to go!" i exclaimed. "this mall is too damn big!" i extended my arms, reminding him how big this damn mall is.

Alex laughed and shook his head. "baby you'll be fine. you have my phone number so you can call me when you're done."

Alex pecked my lips before walking off, leaving me all alone.

great.

i sighed and started walking around the huge ass mall.

2 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

okay i think i'm done, i went to 10 different stores, some of them were Alex's favorites.

i went to the resting part of the mall and sat down on one of the couches, with a bunch of bags beside me.

i had a lot of bags and they were really heavy, maybe i should call Alex and see if he can help me
with them.

i pulled out my phone and dialed his number, before getting no answer.

i looked at my phone with a confused look, Alex always answers, he always answers within 2 seconds.

i called him again and no answer, maybe he has his ringer off. i frowned and grabbed the bags, walking around, hoping i could see him somewhere.

i was walking for about 5 minutes until i saw the familiar shirt and a figure talking with a girl.

Alex.

he was laughing and all, looking like he was enjoying himself, i started growing jealous, he wasn't even answering my phone call . who the fuck is this girl?

the girl had dark black hair, she had a black crop top on and some shorts.

i decided to keep my cool and walked over to them, i put my bags down and tapped Alex's shoulder.

he then turned around with a surprised look, "oh hey babe, are you done shopping?" i slowly nodded, seeing the girl looking at me.

"oh you must be Y/n, i'm Hailey!" she put out her hand to shake but i don't shake it. "hi."

Hailey had an awkward face on and pulled her hand back. i cleared my throat and turned to Alex, giving Alex a look that he needs to explain himself right now.

Alex chuckled nervously, "babe this is Hailey, she was a friend back in middle school." Hailey did a little wave.

i didn't want to be mean, i'm not that type of person so i gave her a little smile and waved back. "i'm Y/n, Alex has told you so many things about you! god you are so pretty!"

okay this girl is creepy...

"thanks.." i mumbled before looking at Alex. "babe i got the presents, and some for you family."

Alex chuckled, "you didn't have to do that."

"well i wanted to." i didn't realize that Hailey was staring right into my soul. i ignored it but still, she's weird..

Alex turned back to Hailey, "anyway, we have to go, i'll see you later okay?" Hailey giggled as Alex picked her up and hugged her tight.

hell no.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

 we already know who dis is 🤤😌