¹⁵

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐏𝐎𝐕
i quickly sat up, coughing up water, trying to breathe before a worried Alex comes through the door.

"Y/N!" i continued choking, gripping the edge of the bath as Alex pats my back. "what happened?!"

i slowly shake my head, still coughing in process. "i-i don't know.."

i sniffed. Alex sighed softly before taking me out of the tub.

i was close...now it's gone. :c

Alex grabbed a towel, wrapping the furry material around me. i smiled a bit before he takes me out of the bathroom.

"man i got so scared." he gently lays me on the bed and starts drying me off. "i-i'm alright, i guess i was sliding down and didn't noticed.."

Alex looked up at me before gently grabbing my chin and pulling me close, gently putting his lips on mine.

my eyes widened a bit when he did that but i quickly kissed him back.

i felt a spark between us, he slowly wrapped his hand around my neck, pulling me extra close to him.

i didn't want him to stop, his lips felt too nice and so addicting.

this boy is a drug, and i'm fucking addicted.

i felt him pull away, i softly whimpered and he chuckled, standing up.

damn tease.

he smirked and ruffled his hair, "i don't have any clothes for you."

Alex rubbed his neck while i continued drying off with the towel still wrapped around me.

"i-it's okay, i'll just put on my clothes from yesterday."

i softly smiled, standing up, almost tripping from the 'session' we had last night.

i felt Alex's eyes on me as i put on my bra and then my underwear.

"do you want my hoodie?"

i stopped and slowly turned around, "no it's okay.." Alex crossed his arms, "are you sure? you looked real comfortable in it."

he's was right about that, that hoodie smelt like heaven. sex more like.

( A/N: don't you just loveee hoodies? too bad i'm single and ugly 😔✌🏾💔 )

Alex shook his head and grabbed his hoodie off the bed, the one he just took off my body and handed it to me.

i looked up with soft eyes, "keep it. it might keep you warm at night"

oh what the fuck!

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

 Check out Secret Love, out now!