¹⁸

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐏𝐎𝐕
i stayed at Mia's house for awhile, Mia and i cuddled on her bed as we watched Tv.

yes, we are best friends and we do cuddle, it's natural. deal with it.

Mia snuggled into my chest as i rubbed her shoulder, she must've been so upset that i have been keeping this from her.

i felt so bad.

but my mind has been on Alex this whole time, does Alex love me? would he ever use me? i mean...

he went gentle on me, and of course i wanted it so i wouldn't consider this as rape.

but my mind was also on my mom, she abused me all these years. i don't even see her as my mom anymore, i just see her as a...imposter.

the mother who raised me, well barely. the mother who literally busted her vagina for me to enter this world. was a mistake?

yes.

i felt tears burn my eyes but i quickly wiped them away, i didn't want to cry anymore.

i don't want to feel this pain anymore. i just wanna escape...

i sighed and grabbed my phone, i went over to Alex's instagram. yes he had instagram and i do follow him.

i wanted to see him, but i'm not sure if he wants to be bothered. does he even get a fucking shit about me?.

let's find out.

Me: Alex?
Alex: Y/N?? are you okay?

Me: no not really, everything is so fucking stupid.

Alex: what's wrong baby?
do you wanna talk about it?

Me: no not really..

Alex: alright, are you upset with me?

Me: why would i be upset with you?

Alex: because of what happened
the other night..

Me: of course not, actually it was probably the best night of my life..

Alex: oh good, i got scared
for a second 😅
Me: don't be, you didn't do
anything. 😊

Alex: heh anyway, do you wanna come
over again? maybe talk about it?

Me: i'm not sure if your interested in
hearing of what i have to say, i have a lot
of problems.
Alex: i'm willing to listen to anything
you have to say. you can trust me right? ❤️

i read the message over and over again. you can trust me right? i can hear his voice say in my head. well, of course i can.

i do love him, so of course i do.

Me: sure ☺️ what's your address? i forgot where you live heh..

Alex: *inserts address* there you go babydoll.

Me: thank you. i'll see you soon 💗💕

Alex: you too.

i sighed softly and gently pulled Mia off me, i put her beside me and pulled the covers over her, letting her sleep.

i felt bad leaving her but i didn't want to wake her, and she needed rest, especially of all that crying.

i got out of the bed and put my shoes on, opening the door and looking back at her once more before stepping out of the room, silently closing the door and walking downstairs.

i stopped when i looked over and saw her parents talking, deciding not to interrupt them. i quickly went to the door-

"are you sure that moving back to England is gonna help us?"

i froze when i heard her dad's voice.

"we have no choice, i just really want what's best for Mia and just, i wanna keep her safe. i think it's better in England than here." her mom then said.

Mia's...moving away?

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
your best friend is moving
away? will Alex be the only
one who will be there for you?

find out next time on The Dare.