𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐏𝐎𝐕
As i was eating my lunch, Mia was looking around. i looked up at her. "who are you looking for?" i asked.

"I wonder where Alex sits." i shook my head, "i don't wanna know." i looked back down at my phone.

"maybe you should talk to him." my eyes widened.

"hell no."

"hell yes." Mia said. i whined. "why?!"

"because you need to, i saw the chemistry between y'all. now stop being a baby and go!"

i groaned. "i'm not trying to get fucked with a fuckboy." i argued.

"Jesus christ! he's not a fuckboy, even if he was. don't you at least want that hot piece of candy to take your virginity?"

hot piece of candy? really?

i shook my head again, "no. i'm not doing it, plus i want to actually date someone, on top of that. i want it to mean somethi-"

Mia put her finger on my lip, cutting me off.

"Don't say it has to mean something."

i sighed and took her finger off my lip. "I'm still not talking to him and that's final." i announced and looked back down at my phone.

Mia had a straight face on, that was until she stood up from her seat.

i looked up, "what are you doing?" i asked, getting worried.

"you said you didn't want to talk to him, well i'm going to do it for you." Mia smiled innocently and walked away.

oh shit!

i almost dropped my phone, "no the fuck you ain't!" i screeched but she didn't hear me, still walking to Alex's way.

"no no no!" i stood up and tried to catch her.

Mia then ran to Alex's table.

"Mia no!" i yelled after her but she was still ignoring me.

"hey Alex! Y/n has something to tell you!"

𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

As i sat and talked with my friends, talking about normal stuff going around school.

i heard my name being called and a loud "no!" from a voice I recognized.

i smirked.

slowly turned around in my seat, my friends looking in the direction i was looking at as well.

a girl came up to me, another figure running behind her. Y/n.

god was she beautiful and so fucking sexy. i know every boy wanted her, but I want her the most.

But i don't wanna break her heart. i don't wanna use her either.

i've been hurt by too many girls this past year, and now people label me as a fuckboy, even tho i've been hurt by girls.

only girls who only wanted to be popular by me.

i wanna love her, just make her feel good.

i wanna make her mine.

she's so special and just looks adorable, especially when she's shy.

"Y/n said she likes you and she wants you to fu-"

Y/n quickly covered her mouth and tried to drag the girl away but the girl refused. "mmmm!!"

"shut up! i didn't say shit!"

the girl quickly took Y/n's hand off and breathes heavily, since Y/n was covering her mouth and nose.

"she's wants you to fuck her!"

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•