¹⁰

𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

i stood there, leaning on the wall with my hands in my pockets as i watched my friends talk, i even talked with them.

my ass, got bored as hell and decided to look around before seeing the beauty herself.

y/n.

my god, was she beautiful as fuck. i noticed the outfit she was wearing, her tight jeans fitting her waist, and hugging her thick thighs, and her ass, just nice, around and jiggly. just makes me wanna smack it.

i bit my lip and snapped out of my thoughts when i noticed her alone, by herself.

i knew i didn't want her by herself, especially with all these horny ass teens around. i decided to walk over to her and maybe keep her company.

knowing how she is, i hope she doesn't drop dead.

when i went behind her, i must've scared her when i called out her name. "y/n."

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐏𝐎𝐕

i slowly turned around, my heart going straight to my ass when i saw him.

jesus holy mother fucking christ.

he suddenly smirked, which made me wanna yeet myself out the fucking window. "um...hi." i said, rubbing my neck as i stare at his body.

then my eyes went to his arms, his arms full of veins which is hot as fuck, especially on a guy. i don't know why but i love it.

i then heard him chuckle.

"you like what you see babygirl?"

i quickly snapped out of it, my whole face turning red before i looked up at his face, a big ass smirk across his lips.

"um..." i shook my head and cleared my throat, i needed to get out of my shy state and fucking grow some balls.

i crossed my arms, "what do you want?"

Alex raised his eyebrows, "wow. feisty." i sighed and backed up a bit. i swear, boys are so difficult.

"look, i'm not here to get off your nerves. i just thought i would keep you company because you were by yourself." Alex said, getting a bit closer to me.

i took another step back, "i'm not by myself. i'm with my friend." i said, looking back down at the ground.

"hm. where's your friend then?" he asked.

actually, where is Mia? she should back from getting her drink. i started looking around for her, seeing no sight of her.

shit.

Alex shook his head, chuckling as i felt like a idiot. "goddamit..." i mumbled before looking at him again.

"she probably abandoned my ass." i sighed. Alex laughed, "that's why i'm here babygirl."

that's when i put on a questioning face, why does he call me that? i'm not saying it's a bad thing...i mean.

i kinda like it.

no. i love it.

oh gosh! what am i thinking?!

"why do you call me that?" i blurted. Alex tilted his head, "what? babygirl?" i nodded slowly.

"mmmm..." he hummed deeply, feeling his eyes being pierced into mine as he slowly lick his lips.

Mia if you don't come back!!!

then he finally talked, his voice getting deep as hell. "i call you that because your beautiful, you have the most adorable baby face. beautiful eyes...mm." my face got even redder.

help.

i felt his eyes starting to check me, and i just remember i didn't have my jacket because SOMEONE, by the first letter M decided to rip it off my body.

i love my life.

"perfect body, nice hips and nice ass."

bitch where?

i'm bout ready to shoot myself if Mia doesn't come back in less than 2 seconds.

"i'm sorry but i don't have...any of that stuff so no luck for you kid.." i shrugged my shoulders.

Alex scrunched up his face, "you know damn well that you ain't lying to me. your fucking GORGEOUS."

i shook my head once again. "just leave me alone, i shouldn't even be talking to you." i snarled.

might i remind you that he's a fuckboy.

that i secretly have a crush on...?

Alex's eyes darkened. i must've kinda pissed him off since he starts walking closer to me, i gulped and backed up a bit, my back hitting the kitchen counter.

his face got close to mine.

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

Alex slowly stood up, making his way in front of me. my heart started beating faster than ever. i almost shit myself.

everyone in the cafeteria watched as Alex crosses his arms, his dark eyes staring into my soul. "you want me to fuck you?" he husks out, my legs turning jelly at the sound of that.

"n-no...i didn't say that." i mumbled, looking back down at my feet. Alex suddenly put his finger under my chin, making me look up at him.

i swallowed the large lump in my throat. i wasn't expecting this at all, especially from a fuck boy. i was quite surprised.

Alex slowly leaned in, my eyes getting big.

i quickly snapped back into the reality when i felt his hot breath falling down on my neck.

i softly whimpered, hoping he would just disappear. sadly, he didn't.

"you know. you shouldn't lie to me, especially if you belonged to me. i would've punished you badly."

jesus. help.

i looked up, my eyes staring into his.

he bites his lip, "i wish i can fuck that pretty little mouth, lying to me."

yup, my heart definitely went to my ass.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
𓂺 ᴄᴀɴ ᴜ ɢᴜᴇss ᴡᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs 🤓