——————————————————————
• Friday Evening, 7:15pm. •
——————————————————————

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐏𝐎𝐕

since my mom wasn't here, it wasn't hard for me to sneak out and run over to Mia's house.

i got all dressed up and i wasn't feeling so great, since my self confidence is out the window so i decided to wear a jacket over my black crop top.

i walked on Mia's doorstep, lightly knocking on the door, waiting as i play with my fingers.

seconds later, a happy Mia opened the door.

"oh my god hey! you look amazing!" she squealed, pulling me close and hugging me tightly, tight enough to my death.

i let out a cough with a light chuckle, "h-heh thanks, now c-can you let me g-go??" i weakly said, my bones feeling like they're being crushed.

Mia giggles and pulled away, "i swear y/n, everybody is gonna DROOL over you."

i shook my head, "i'm just wearing a jacket and pants."

Mia looked at me like i was crazy or sum before laughing like SHE was crazy.

i stood there confused, and watched her, not knowing if i should call for help.

she finally stopped laughing and wiped her tears away before sighing, looking at me with a plain ass face.

"you kidding...right?"

i slowly shook my head. "no."

Mia then unzipped my jacket, revealing my black crop top. i gasped. "Mia!"

"oh no no no, we don't allow those." she said, ripping my jacket off my body. "aye! give it back!" i quickly covered myself, the cold wind hitting my arms.

"no, you need to show yourself more. your beautiful and every boy and girl-" she said the last part with a smirk.

i blushed.

"-is gonna drool all over your ass, now." Mia throw the jacket inside the house and closed her door. "let's go." she said with a innocent smile and walked past me.

i sighed, "i hate you."

"i love you too." she smile sweetly at me and we both walked to the house of the party.

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩
we finally got to the party, it was already dark by the time we got there and there was many people outside, drinking and smoking, loud music playing from inside.

"let's go inside." Mia said, going inside the giant house, i followed her behind.

once we got inside, i started feeling nervous and just self conscious. i felt everybody staring at me.

( fun fact about the author: i have a phobia of people staring at me, it's called scopophobia. it makes me feel uncomfortable and just awkward, i start having horrible anxiety. that's why i like to be with a friend or someone because i feel safe around with. i hope this brings us closer 🥰 )

Mia looked back at him, "do you want a drink or anything?"

"u-um.." i looked around and saw guys staring at me, licking their lips and just checking me out, if only Mia didn't take off my damn jacket.

i knew i shouldn't have come here...

Mia noticed and pulled me into the large kitchen, many people surrounding it. "i'm gonna get a drink, be right back." Mia walked away.

'bitch don't leave me!' i thought to myself and stood there awkwardly, looking around before hearing a deep voice call my name.

"y/n."

oh shit.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•