*Flashback to 10 years ago.*

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I was in my closet, holding my knees as I softly cried in them.

My mother and father were fighting again, I hated when they fought and it made me scared, capable of what mother or father could do.

"I'm so sick of your bullshit! I'm over here, working my ass off while you sit on the couch and do nothing! I'm trying to provide for you and my daughter!"

I heard my father shout, which made me flinch.

"Y/N was just an accident! If she wasn't here then we wouldn't been struggling!"

My heart broke.

My mother never loved or cared about me...

"There you go, blaming Y/N for everything. Look, you wanted a child by me and your not doing anything to take care of her but I'm doing everything for her."

I opened my closet door and peeked out.

"I'm sick and tired of this, if you don't want to support your family then I have no choice then to leave."

I gasped and quickly ran out of the room, peeking over the stairs.

I looked at my mother, she looked terrified.

"N-No please don't leave! I'm sorry! I-I'll do anything!" She cried out.

My father shook his head and went up to his room, walking past me as I watched him worriedly.

"D-David please!" My mother followed after him, I slowly went to their room, standing there at the door frame.

My father got out a suitcase and started packing his stuff,
my mother trying her hardest to stop him but no use.

"I'll file for a divorce and everything will be great." He mumbled and grabbed the rest of his things, walking past my mom, going downstairs.

My mother continue crying for him to not go, I was slightly tearing.

"D-Daddy.." i whispered out.

My dad didn't even bother to look back at me.

He just walked out, No hug or kiss, No goodbye.

My mother continue crying and got on her knees, I slowly walked behind her.

"m-mommy-"

I then felt a hard smack on my cheek, I fell down and instantly started crying.

"I wish I never had you, if only I told him to wore protection or took birth control then your dumbass would've came into this world and fuck up everything. Now I lost everything you stupid piece of shit!"

She yelled at me, throwing cursed and harsh words at me.

I kept crying, curling in a ball.

"Cry baby." She kicked my side hard, so hard, I coughed.

She then walked away upstairs, leaving me on the floor in my own tears.

This day.

was the last time I saw my father...

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲, 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢
𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧' 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞." 🥺