²¹

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐏𝐎𝐕
i've been hanging with Alex for the past month, we went back to school together, and started dating. i don't regret it at all.

Mia and i were still friends but i didn't want to ask her about the moving, i'll just let her tell me first, even though it's gonna be very hard for us.

i also come to find out that my mom got arrested for procession of drugs and prostitution. i don't even feel bad, i'm just glad that i don't have to deal with the abuse anymore.

i'm finally free.

i also met Alex's parents, who were super nice to me, and treated me just like family.

i got my studies done for the upcoming exam i have before christmas, a lot has been going on.

but i'm glad i have Alex by my side, if i didn't. who knows what will happen next in the future.

i also stopped cutting and decided to get some help, since i suffered a lot from the past and i wanted to forgot about it with some therapy.

and of course, Alex was by my side the whole time.

i've never been happier and i couldn't ask for a better relationship.

anyway, enough about that. i was currently at Alex's house, studying for my exam before christmas break when i heard him knock on the door.

i turned around in my seat with a surprised look.

"oh hey Alex.." he softly smirked, he had no shirt on of course, which made me blush.

"hey baby." he came into the room and went beside me. "how's the studying?" i rubbed the bridge of my eyes and sighed. "exhausting."

Alex chuckled, "well then take a break babe." i shook my head. "but i wanna get this done and make sure i don't fail.." i whined.

"well babe your brain isn't gonna operate if you don't get some rest." without warning, Alex picked me up from the chair, making me squeal.

"put me down! i wanna study!" i giggled, kicking my legs in the air.

"you need to rest!" Alex threw me down on the bed and got on top of me.

i continued giggling before wrapping my arms around him. "alright fine...i'll take a break."

"good girl, i like it when you obey me." Alex said deeply, making my whole face turn red. Alex noticed and chuckled.

"you're blushing." i shook my head, "i'm not!" i covered my face but i felt my hands being removed from it. "do i really make you nervous?"

what kind of fucking question is that? of course, every time he does something, it's hard to keep my hands to myself, like fuck.

"y-yeah a little.." i squeaked out. Alex hummed before leaning down and closing the gap between us. i was a bit surprised but of course i kissed back.

Alex was such a good kisser, he knew exactly what he was doing and i fucking enjoy every second of it.

the kiss was filled with passion, it was hot and powerful. our tongues danced, swirling around as his fought for dominance.

i let him win.

we let the heated make out session go on for a couple of minutes until i heard loud ass yell from downstairs.

"Alex!" we both jolted up and we froze when we saw Alex's mother coming in. she scowled.

"what were you kids doing in here?" she crossed her arms, i pursed my lips and didn't say shit. Alex groaned and rolled his eyes.

"nothing mother, and can you knock next time?" Alex said annoyed. "you can watch your mouth next time mister, you don't pay the bills in this house."

i snort, trying to hold in my laughter.

Alex sighed, "sorry mom. what did you need?"

"that's much better, we're gonna have family coming over for the holidays and i want you to pick up some stuff alright?"

i listened quietly, being the shy person i am.

"and Y/n, would you mind helping Alex?" she smiled at me.

"oh no mom, i don't think she wants to-" i interrupted him. "of course." i smiled at Alex, he looked at me in disbelief but i ignored him.

"great! here's a list and don't forgot to get some christmas supplies for the house." we both nodded and she left the room.

i got off from Alex's bed and looked in my bag for clothes i could wear.

i stood up and looked back at Alex who had a blank look on his face, i tilted my head. "what's wrong baby?" i asked him.

he looked up and shook his head, "nothing. just thinking." he got up from the bed and wrapped his arms around me.

i smiled and pecked his nose, "are you excited for christmas?"

"of course i am, i don't have to deal with annoying ass teachers for three weeks." i playfully rolled my eyes, making me chuckle.

"and i can finally spend time with my one and only for the holidays so of course i'm excited." i gushed at his comment.

"well me too, i can finally have an actually christmas with people who care about me." i smiled and pulled away.

"i'm gonna go shower now." i winked at him and walked off to the bathroom, hearing a chuckle from Alex.

𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

after that nice shower i just had, Alex took his shower in the other bathroom and we both got dressed.

A/N/: ah i ship so hard 😂

i was putting on some light makeup when i felt eyes on me, i stopped of what i was doing and looked back at Alex.

he was biting his lip and had a dark stare.

i blushed and looked into the mirror. "you know staring is rude babe." i giggled softly.

i heard Alex walk behind me and he rubbed my shoulder, i was still doing my makeup.

"well babe, when it comes to you. i don't giving two fucks about the rules."

i giggled, "well you sure are a troublemaker daddy."

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
*cOUgH cOuGh*