¹⁷

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐏𝐎𝐕

i slowly got up, my body in horrible pain. i totally forgot my mother was standing in front of me. i didn't care.

i wanted to leave. i didn't want to be here.

i wanted Alex. i cleared my throat before looking up, seeing my mother already gone.

i couldn't hold in and started breaking down on the floor.

everything was going horrible, i should've never went to that stuffy party! but, if i didn't...last night wouldn't had happened.

i slowly stood up and looked around my messed up my room, i quickly grabbed a bag and started packing, planning on running away.

i grabbed my phone and texted Mia.

Me:  mia are you there?

Bestie 💗Y/N! are you okay?! i thought you
already went home after that party, what happened?!

Me:  can i just see you? my mother had a huge fight and i need somewhere to stay..

Bestie 💗aw alright, but you have to tell
me everything that had happened!

Me:  alright, thank you so much. i love you ❤️

Bestie 💗i love you too 💜

i smiled weakly and continued packing more, putting my phone in my bag and everything else.

i completely forgot i had Alex's hoodie on me, i looked down at it and just felt safe.

it smelt so nice and manly.

i finished and ran downstairs, my mother nowhere to be found but i didn't cared, i dashed out the door and ran down the sidewalk.

no turning back.

"HE DID WHAT?!" Mia squealed as i closed my eyes tightly, nodding slowly. "yeah...i got my virginity taken."

Mia started squealing even more, even doing the most dumbest dance i've ever seen. i cringed.

"stop." i mumbled, Mia kept squealing as she jumped on top of me. "i knew it was gonna happen! i called it! i fucking called it!"

i groaned, getting squished in the covers. "y-you can get off now.."

Mia giggled and hopped off of me, i sat up and fixed my hair.

"this is amazing! i knew it!" Mia giggles even more, jumping around, i cringed and shook my head.

"it's not a big of a deal, plus. it was a dare and i couldn't turn it down because i'm not a pussy." lie.

Mia hummed and sat beside me, "i really appreciated if you helped me during that situation." i said sarcastically.

Mia rolled her eyes, "nuh uh. that's on you. anyway, what else happened? you didn't call me last night and i went home, so i guessed you went home too right?"

i shook my head, "no. we both passed out. but i'm guessing Alex woke up and took me to his house, since he didn't know where i lived."

"aww, that's so sweet of him." Mia gushed. i softly giggled, before frowning. "yeah i guess but my mom wasn't so happy."

Mia's smile faded, "w-what happened?"

i sighed, i didn't want to keep any of this away from her, she is my best friend and deserves to know.

i told her everything, the abuse, the cuts. everything.

i let everything out before Mia was in my chest, sobbing her eyes out. i slowly closed my eyes and rocked her, my heart aching as i listened to her sobs.

i wonder how Alex would feel if i told him this stuff about my life...

would he even care?

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•