𝐒𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

- ̗̀ Your POV ̖́-
•••

i looked at the stuff in horror, how long was my mother using this shit?

i was worried, really worried. about my safety, anything.

that's when the memories started flashing in my head. 10 years ago...

everything was quiet, well in my world. it was. i was just playing with my toys when i heard talking.

i looked up and titled my head in confusion, i put my stuffed animals down and gently pulled myself up from the ground.

i opened my door and peeked my head outside, i heard talking. a deep voice to be exact, i also heard my mother's.

i went to the stairs and looked between the bars, seeing a man that i never seen before.

"here you go baby, just for you." i heard the man say. my eyes widened when i saw my mom leaning down and huffing something.

"m-mommy.." i whispered.

"h-huh?" my mom looked up, i saw white power from her nose, the man also looked up, he had a smirk on his face.

"how much for the girl?"

w-what did he mean by that-

my turned to him. "500." i heard my mom say. "deal"

the man stood up and came up the stairs, towards me. i looked at the man in horror as i started backing away from him.

"m-mommy help-" the man chuckle and grabbed my arm. "come here." my tears came into my eyes.

"n-no leave me alone! mommy!" i screamed but my mom just ignored me. my heart shattered.

"i'm going to have so much fun with you." the man's voice ringed in my ears. i started sobbing more, yelling for my mommy over and over again.

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩

i felt horrible pain in my legs, i saw the man leave, i didn't stop crying. he didn't stop, no matter how times i told him. he just laughed.

my mommy didn't help me...i saw her in the doorway, smiling.

i cried into my pillow, the pain still aching inside of me.

someone help me...

i shook my head and quickly went up to my room before my mother could wake up.

i remembered everything, being abused as a kid.

physical to sexual.

my mom didn't do anything but just blamed everything on me.

she said i was a slut, at 7 years...i accepted that ever sense.

she done this ever since i was young. the pain was too much, i ran upstairs and slammed my door.

i laid down on the bed and bawl my eyes out, i wanted everything to be over.

i sat my head up from my pillow and swung my hand over to the drawer next to me, opening it and pulling out a razor

i was about to do it until i got interrupted by a buzzing. i sighed and put the razor away, grabbing my phone and seeing a message from Mia.

𝙼𝚒𝚊 🤪💗- hey Y/N, there's gonna be a party at someone's house. wanna go? you need to get out of house man.
𝙼𝚎- hmm i not sure...

𝙼𝚒𝚊 🤪💗- come on Y/N!! 😫 for me? 🥺

𝙼𝚎- sigh. fine.

𝙼𝚒𝚊🤪💗- yay! uwu i'm so happy, i love youuu

𝙼𝚎- lol love you too ❤️

𝙼𝚒𝚊🤪💗- okay the party is tomorrow at 7:00pm okay?
𝙼𝚎- okayyy!

i felt the pain go away, my best friend there to make me smile, but then i realized that i was going to a party!

what if Alex is at this party?? oh shit..

what's he gonna do?!

i just hope he doesn't try anything.. oh dear, what am i'm getting myself into...? i should've just said no and say i couldn't come.

oh...maybe i might enjoy. it's my first party after all.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬