¹¹

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐏𝐎𝐕

my eyes widened in surprise, was this boy serious. Alex started laughing, "jesus the look on your face!"
i rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"y/n!" i heard Mia's voice called my name before i looked in the direction she was coming from. oh she HAD to show up now.

Mia went by my side, "i'm sorry i took so long, i was talking to some people!" i looked at her with a resting bitch face.

Mia then looked at Alex, "oh hey. i see you guys have been talking." she said with a wink at me. omg-

Alex finally spoke, "yeah we have, a nice pretty interesting conversation." Alex smirked at me.

HAHA! that's a lie and a half.

i let out a deep sigh, that had a hint of annoyance. "i'm gonna go and do something."

i walked past both of them and into the living room, where everybody is mostly at.

i leaned on the wall and watched the people being teenagers, while thinking as well.

why was Alex talking like that? my brain would say is because he's a fuckboy and probably trying to seduce me, but my heart.

maybe he likes me, probably has feelings for me and stopped his fuckboy days.

i don't know, i'm too lazy to find out and i just have to focus on what's ahead of me.

"HEY GUYS! WERE PLAYING TRUTH OR DARE, IF YOU WANNA JOIN, GET IN THE CIRCLE."

i quickly snapped out of my thoughts when i heard some teen yell.

truth or dare? i've heard of it but i don't think it's a good game to play. maybe i should play it.

Mia walked over to me, "soo are you gonna play or what?"

i looked at her. "um...i don't think so." i shook my head and looked.

"oh come on! it'll be fun!" she exclaimed, nudging my shoulder a bit. i smiled a little and looked at her.

Mia then gave me her signature puppy dog eyes, which i can never resist.

"pretty pwease...?" she said in a baby voice, her eyes sparkling in the light.

i sighed, shaking my head. "goddamnit fine!"

Mia squealed in excitement, "yay! let's go!" she then grabbed hand and we sat down in the circle, a few people more joining as well.

i then saw Alex joining, i gulped when i felt my stomach turn. i hope he doesn't pick me because bitch.

who knows what's gonna happen...

the host of the game then sat down and started the game.

the game went by for about 20 minutes. nothing but teens daring to kiss someone, getting exposed by truths and etc.

but i wasn't picked for anything, which is good and i HOPE this game ends soon.

"alright Alex, it's your turn." the host said and i gulped, quickly looking down at my lap, wishing i was just invisible.

Alex smirked, "alright."

i started praying silently, wishing he can just pick another girl or someone. i closed my eyes tightly, waiting...just waiting.

"Y/N."

shit.

stay calm, stay calm. i slowly looked up, letting out a deep sigh. i glances at Mia, her lips were pursed before shaking her head, letting out a soft snore.

i then looked at Alex, her smirk burning into my soul.

it was at this moment, i knew...i was screwed.

"truth or dare." he asked me, his voice deepening a bit. "um..." oh god, what the fuck do i choose?!

i can't choose dare...or truth. why not truth? because this motherfucker might expose me or sum.

bitch i can't choose dare either, he might ask me to kiss him or...something else.

but...who wouldn't want to kiss those nice plump lips, they look so soft and just kissable.

i could make out with all day if i wanted to. wait! what the fuck am i thinking?!

"uh...dare?"

wait no-

Alex then chuckled, meaning i've probably made the biggest mistake of my life.

"get up and follow me to the closet over there."

"w-why...?"

"just do it."

"b-but.."

"come on babydoll, it's only a dare."
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•