¹³

𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
i finally woke up when i felt breathing down my neck, i softly smiled when i noticed who it was.

y/n.

i sat up and ran my fingers through my hair, fixing it a bit before looking at the sweet angel.

i took out my phone and turned the flashlight on, facing the light on her body as i start to dress her with one hand.

which was difficult but i kept doing it.

once she was dressed, i put my clothes on as well. i slowly picked up her body. i didn't want to leave her in here, plus she would've thought i just used her.

i didn't hear anything outside of the closet actually, i'm guessing everyone left. i shrugged and opened the door, taking a peek and saw that everyone left.

i did saw some teens passed out on the floor and shit but i guess everyone left.

damn. we were in there for a long time.

i slowly stepped out of the closet with my baby in my arms, making my way to the door.

"hey wait."

i stopped, slowly turning around and seeing my friend, Diego, seeing him as if he just woken up.

"hey.." i said quietly. he rubbed his eyes and let out a slight groan. "damn what the fuck happened." i chuckled slightly.

"i guessed your ass passed out." Diego stopped rubbing his eyes and blinked a few times.

"who's that?" he pointed at the sleeping figure in my arms, who had her arms around my neck and her face nuzzled.

i found it adorable.

"someone..." i backed up a bit, Diego raised an eyebrow before getting a hint, he suddenly smirked.

"was her pussy good?"

my eyes widened before shaking my head, "no! shut up!"

Diego bursted out laughing, my face turning extremely red. "i'm just playing. kinda."

i gave him a plain face before shaking my head. "whatever, i'm gonna go take her to my house."

"why?" Diego asked, "because i don't know where she lives so i'll just take her back to my house until she wakes up."

Diego scratched his head, "why don't just wake her up and she can walk herself?"

hell no.

"no way, i wouldn't do that to her. plus i just took her virginity and she'll probably be sore." Diego shrugged. "whatever you say man."

i walked out of the house and began walking down the sidewalk, before hearing vibrations coming from her pocket.

it started to annoy me so i took out her phone and looked at her phone.

my eyes widened slightly, what did these messages mean? even the emojis

i know it's not any of my business but i'm still curious. i shook my head and put her phone back in her pocket as i continued walking home.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•