Chapter 10: Agent Asshole

I'm so happy its summer! Granted I still have to finish up my college classes, but I've graduated from High school and don't ever have to go back until it's time to pick up my diploma!

I just want to thank each and every one of you guys for reading my stories, I LOVE writing about transformers. It's also a huge motivator to bust out chapters if you guys vote and save my story. And as always constructive criticism is always welcome as long as you aren't an asshole about it :)

"Dude, it's like ten at night, who the hell is knocking?" Brooke mutters under her breath, blue eyes narrowed in the slightest. We push our way out of the kitchen with Sam and Mikaela trailing close behind us. The muffled voices grow louder and it's clear that my parents are interrogating someone and being interrogated.

"It's Witwicky. Who are you?" Ron asks carefully, his voice wary.

Quickly we enter the living room and find men dressed in black suits and ties surrounding our parents. But they all flank the man with espresso skin, standing in front of Ron. Beside me, Brooke stiffens at the sight of the pistols strapped to their sides.

"We're the government. Sector Seven." The man, just a few inches taller than my brother says. His dark round eyes give a thorough once over of Judy and Ron in their casual clothing, not even trying to hide the fact that he's eyeing them like a bully who's just found another person to undermine.

I suppress down a shiver when I spot his dry aging skin. He doesn't seem older than forty or so, but the look in his eyes seems like he's seen too much bad in this world to ever be normal again. But that's no excuse for lotion. Even I use lotion and I have to wash my hands before and after visiting a patients room, not to mention scrubbing away every bit of dirt off my hands before surgery.

"Never heard of it," Ron mutters with a rightful skepticism, never letting his gaze waver.

"Never will." The stranger fires back without missing a beat. "Your son's the great-grandson of Captain Archibald Wickity, is he not?"

"It's Witwicky."

"Ron, there are guys all over the house," Judy says, her voice raised an octave. She marches over towards one of the windows that looks out into the backyard. For a second, my heart stops, waiting for her to scream at the sight of the transforming robots. But she doesn't, instead she points to the men in black gear and armed with assault rifles. They're tearing out her rose bushes and shoving them into bags while pointing large cell-phone looking things at them.

Their funeral. 

"Will you stay off the grass!" Ron hollers, leaning to the side slightly to get a better view out the window.

"Are any of you experiencing any flu-like symptoms?" Agent Asshole asks, flashing a light into Judy's almond eyes. "Aching joints? Fevers?"

"What's going on here?" My sister questions, face stern, and shoulders square. She steps forwards as the agent seems to not even notice us until now.

Immediately the stranger, the leader I assume, snaps his head to us. He tosses his flashlight to a tall lanky man beside him. His chin nods to each of us. "Are you Sam, Alexis, and Brooke?"

We nod hesitantly.

"Well, I need you to come with us." He says matter-of-factly. I can already tell he doesn't do well with hearing the words no, even before Ron says it.

"Woah, way out of line!" Ron growls, taking a step in front of us with Judy at his side. She nods, magically finding herself with a bat in her grasp. And despite her small size, she holds that thing without a drop of fear and a determination to swing that thing at the nearest soldier that comes to close to us. In front of me, Brooke does an easy job of seeming intimidating which is hard to say for me, Sam, and Mikaela who stay silent, just watching everything go down.