Chapter 12: Yeet

Here's part two for you all! And as always, thank you guys for reading my story out of the thousands of other transformers books out there. Please vote for the chapter. It really helps to motivate me to write and proofread.

"Move!" Ironhide barks, pointing his large cannons at the squad of agents in the roofless SUV. Ironhide's black paint gleams under the surprisingly well-lit street lights along the sides of the road, just like the black vehicles Sam, Mikaela, Brooke, and I are trapped in. 

All the bots had rushed in at once, swarming around their leader and the two black SUV's that my group was in. Jazz used some kind of magnetic gun to yank all the weapons out of the agents grasps before kneeling down beside the shredded vehicle I was in.

He gives me a lopsided grin, extending a three-fingered hand. "You alright, little lady. Little Brooke?" The blonde beside me nods, taking his hand and climbing into it while I choose to be stubborn.

I climb out of the car, careful to keep my limbs and exposed arms away from the sharp, jagged metal. "I'm fine, thank you very much." It was meant to be a polite thank you, but the amount of sass in my voice makes the silver bot stand, arms raised in apologies.

I don't need men to do shit for me... even if it is in their best intentions. No one's ever made it far relying on others to do things for them. 

"Geeze, sorry, Little Lady. Just tryna' be nice." Jazz says.

Once I'm out of the car I turn to look at the short bot, not knowing exactly how to respond. Being rude never got anyone anywhere, even if I'm not actually mad. So, I shrug, giving an apologetic smile before shuffling over to Sam and Mikaela. Brooke follows close behind.

"Woah!" One of the agents yells as Optimus kneels down in front of them. Each one of the six men in black agents have their arms raised in surrender and eyes the size of saucers. Among them, Simmons, or Agent Asshole as I prefer, watches the largest bot of them all, the one in front of them.

My eyes give a quick but thorough scan of the agents around us, looking for my parents but their nowhere to be seen. Maybe they took a different route.

"Hi, there." Despite his skin gleaming with a layer of sweat, Simmons manages to wave at the Prime. He keeps it surprisingly well put together, unlike the tall, balding man beside him who can't help but gawk at Optimus.

"You do not seem afraid," Optimus observes, his voice low and stern. "Are you not surprised to see us?"

Simmons stumbles over his words, tossing them over his tongue with a mixture of fear and awe. "Look, there are S-Seven protocols, okay? I'm not authorized to communicate with you, except to tell you that I can't communicate with you."

Now he's nice.

Optimus drops his voice to a growl. "Get out of the car."

"Alright." He tips his head, but no one moves an inch.

"Now!"

"Alright. Alright!"

While I check my brother and his new girlfriend for injuries, Mikaela tries to explain to my butt hurt brother about why she has a criminal record. She explains that she has a juvie record because she refused to turn her father in, which is understandable. I, being used to these kinds of talks as a doctor, pretend to not hear any of it, even though I love drama I don't want to be associated with it in any kind of way.

"Lexi, stop!" With Sam and Mikaela perfectly fine... one the outside. I moved to my sister who isn't as cooperating as the other two and swats my hand away from her face. "I'm fine."