Fight

Wally stared at Reggie with an intense glare. "Dont talk about her like that." The teen just shrugged in response and waved his hand dismissively at the redhead. "I can talk about whoever I want." Wally put his hands into fists and tensed up.

"And if Artemis happens to be a lonely, depressed, psychotic whore, the so be it." That was it, that's what started the infamous fight that would soon lead into something bigger.

Wally swung his fist and it hit Reggie so hard it knocked the teen onto the ground. Everyone standing behind Reggie charged.

Luckily for Wally, he had some pretty strong and loyal friends. Which mainly included Conner and Dick. Artemis raced toward the noise, Zatanna and Megan not to far behind her.

"What the hell?!" Zatanna exclaimed as they dropped their things and ran over to the commotion in a hurry.

Later

"That was stupid." Artemis commented, handing Wally and ice pack that he put onto his eye. "It was also necessary." The blonde rolled her eyes and dabbed a wet cloth on his scratches.

"Trust me, starting a fight because of some rude comments isnt a good idea." She would know from experience. She walked back over to her kitchen and grabbed a first aid kit before walking back to him.

"How many first aid kids do you guys have?" Wally joked and Artemis just sighed and shrugged. If only he knew why they had nearly a cabinet full of medical supplies.

"So, suspended for a week, huh?" The redhead raised an eyebrow and shook his head. "Yeah, cant wait to see how my mom reacts." Artemis straddled his hips and sat in his lap as she focused on patching up his face.

Wally, however, was focused on her. He moved in for a kiss and she quickly delivered a small one, before getting off of him and running up the stairs for what seemed like a few seconds.

She came back down with a shirt in hand. "You left this here a few weeks ago, you should change into it." She said, gesturing to his current, bloody shirt.

Wally just laughed and nodded, before taking off his shirt and putting the other one on. His phone rang and he tensed up. "Its my mom, I better get going." Artemis nodded and he stood up, making his way to the door.

Before he could get there, though, Artemis quickly ran up to Wally and gave him a kiss. He just smiled and walked out.

"That was cute." Artemis turned quickly and got into a fighting stance. "Relax, sis." The blonde stood up straight and crossed her arms over her chest.

"What? Not happy to see me?" Artemis scoffed and shook her head "That's an understatement." Jade smirked and shrugged, before jumping onto the couch. "This place is definitely an upgrade compared to that beaten down apartment in Gotham."

Artemis hummed in response "What do you want, Jade? Why are you here?" Jade stared at Artemis for a moment, before getting up and walking over to her. "What? Cant I say hello to my sister?"

Artemis rolled her eyes and put her hands at her sides. "Not after abandoning me, leaving me alone with Lawrence." Jade opened her mouth to speak but then stopped.

"You knew what he was doing to both of us and you decided to be selfish and just leave, without thinking about all the anger he would take out on me for it." Jades brows furrowed.

"I've heard that hes usually away alot." Artemis glared at Jade for a moment before nodding. "He could be gone for months, but that doesnt change what he does when he comes back."

"Was that your boyfriend?" Jade quickly changed the subject, but Artemis didnt comment on it. "Yes." The archer answered simply.

"Hows school?" Artemis laughed and shook her head. "No, no. You cant just leave, and then come back years later and expect me to just welcome you back with open arms."

Jade sighed "I dont expect you too." Artemis raised an eyebrow, and opened the door, stepping out of the way.

"Out. Now."