Punishment

This chapter has been in the works for a few days I was contemplating whether or not to post it but here jt is. It's a little graphic (not much)

Artemis stirred awake, she was tied on a chair, a blindfold loosely wrapped around her neck. Lawrence stood there in front of her, dropping down the barbed wire he used to tie her.

"I've got a job for you." Artemis scoffed and shook her head. It was long established that she didnt want anything to do with her fathers buisness, but he occasionally found a way to get her do some of them.

He hummed in response and dropped a duffel bag down in front of her, she cringed. "Its not what you think it is. I need to show them that we can do more than just kill." He explained, bending over and unzipping the bag threatening slowly.

"I just need you to-" he was cut off by Artemis' laughter. "I dont care what it is. I've done enough for you." He growled in response, taking out a whip.

"Go to this fancy party, be backup while they do the buisness." He explained, smacking her with the whip in the arm. Her breath hitched and she threw her head back in pain.

She never cried anymore during the punishments, it would lead to more pain. "What if I still said no." Lawrence chuckled and dropped the whip.

Meanwhile

Wally woke up and put his arm over to touch his girlfriend, only to find that she wasnt there. He opened his eyes in confusion, and sighed. The redhead say up and grabbed his phone, going to her contact.

To Spitfire🔥

I'd like to wake up next to you

He stared at the screen for a few seconds before eventually turning it off, groaning. The athlete stood up and stretched, putting on a shirt and making his way downstairs to see Nora.

"Morning." She said, eating some cereal. Wally shook his hand at her dismissively and grabbed some left over pizza. "When'd you get home?" Wally slurred, he was still a bit tired.

"Around 7, they had to go out to a baseball game." Wally hummed and ate some of the pizza. "I saw Artemis leave, she looked a bit nervous." Wallys brows furrowed, why would she be nervous?

He shook it off as her dad might be mad. Nothing to big.

Meanwhile

Artemis laid down on her stomach, her hands tied behind her back with barbed wire which was now painfully digging into her wrists. The blonde was positioned uncomfortably, her back arched.

Lawrence dropped a pot down in front of her, a few splashes of water came out of it. She dropped her head, this wasnt going to be good. The blond man grabbed a ladle and dipped it into the boiling hot water.

He brought it back out and held it over her arched back. "You'll regret saying no." With no hesitation he turned it over, the boiling water seeping through her shirt and onto her skin. Her eyes widened and she bit her lip to stop herself from screaming.

Artemis' writhed her wrists in the wire, to direct her attention to another pain. He dumped a few more ladles full of boiling water on her back before getting bored.

He walked back over to the wall full of weapons. They were in the basement, where he usually trains and abuses her.

All she saw him grab was a knife, and something else. He walked back over and went behind her so she couldnt see him.

"You're more stubborn than your sister." He claimed, grabbing her leg and slamming it down on the floor. He grabbed the butchers knife and put a small cut on the bottom of her foot.

Then, Lawrence pulled out some hand sanitizer and squirted it on the cut. She inwardly gasped at the sting. She tried writhing her wrists but it wouldnt work. Blood was seeping from her lip from biting it.

He laughed and shook his head. "Weak." He spat out, crossing his arms over his chest. He picked his daughter up and brought her over to the small sink they had in there, a hook was not to far above it.

Artemis opened her mouth to object but she stopped herself. He put handcuffs on her feet and put the chain up on the hook, so now she was hanging upside down, blood rushing to her head and head practically halfway inside the sink.

He started the ice cold water. "You remind me of you when I was your age. I was more...willing though to do my father's bidding." Artemis laughed in response and his brows furrowed in confusion.

"That's because you're weak." He growled and punched her in the stomach, causing her bead to hit the back of the sink. The blonde groaned and shook her head in response to the sudden pain.

It didnt take long until the sink was nearly full, he stopped the water and grabbed her head, taking it out of the water.

"I told you youd regret it." He forced her head back down and her body went back and forth trying to do anything to get out of the water.

He brought her back up and she took a gasp for air, and he threw her head back in again. Her nose burned from all the water going inside it. Her lungs burned.

It went on for what seemed like years. He would bring her ho for barely even five seconds, shed take a breath and hed put her back in.