Tonight

Artemis cringed as Lawrence kissed a woman he brought home from the bar tonight. Hes been doing that a lot more lately, and he called her a whore.

The only good part? He paid less attention to Artemis. She turned around and walked out the door, Lawrence glared at his daughter for a moment before the woman grabbed his face and pulled him in for a kiss.

Artemis began to walk over to Wallys house. It's been a week since he got into that fight with Reggie. His mom wasnt to happy about it, but she couldnt do much since she was put of town for the next few weeks. Shes home less than Lawrence is.

Speaking of Lawrence, Artemis noticed that hes been taking the same girl home lately, she didnt know, or cared really, if they were a thing or not.

Once she got to Wallys house she knocked on the door and Nora opened it and smiled. "Hey Artemis!" She greeted and stepped aside, letting the blonde walk in.

"Wally went out to pick up some pizza he should be back any minute." She said, sitting on the couch and unpaused her show. Artemis hummed in response.

Then the door opened to reveal Wally holding four pizza boxes. "Hey babe!" He excitedly said, kicking the door behind him closed.

"You think you can share more pizza?" Nora joked and Wally rolled his eyes and set the boxes down on the counter. "For your sakes, I hope." The two girls chuckled and Wally got three paper plates for them all.

They all sat down and watched some YouTube videos. After that Nora had been picked up by a friend to stay the night at.

Artemis and Wally retreated to his bedroom, where they didnt do much other than cuddle and watch some movies. Artemis' phone buzzed and her breath hitched.

"Its my dad." She sat up but Wally grabbed her wrist. "Stay." He muttered and pulled her closer to him, giving her a small kiss.

Her brows furrowed in thought and she tensed up before putting her phone down and she got back into her previous position in between his arms. "Just tonight." She gave in and he smiled, kissing her.

She know she will regret this soon, but for right now, it was worth it.

Short but I will update soon!