Playdate

"Can I come?" Cissie asked as Artemis brushed her long golden blonde hair. She was going over to Wallys house, they were just going to watch a movie or two in his room. Artemis sighed before nodding.

"He has a sister, Nora." Cissie smiled and nodding quickly. "I've met her a few times. We're in the same math class." Artemis smirked as she put her hair up in her signature pony tail. "Itll be like a playdate."

Cissie glared at Artemis. "Not a playdate. We'll just be complaining about how much you and Wally make out." Artemis threw the brush and it hit Cissie right in between her eyes. Cissie rubbed the spot she hit. "Hey! If you missed-"

"I don't miss." Artemis cut her off, a smile on her lips as she put a jacket on. Cissie furrowed her brows and crossed her arms over her chest angrily. She then got up and slipped her shoes on, following Artemis into the car.

"Stop touching the radio." Artemis said, swatting Cissies hand. "Your taste in music sucks." She complained and Artemis then turned the radio up. Cissie groaned and sunk back into the car as Artemis laughed.

Once they got to Wallys house Cissie happily jumped out the car, claiming that she was finally free from Artemis' music. Once they walked in they saw Wally making another bowl of popcorn to accompany the other two already done.

"Hey Nora!" Cissie vaulted over the couch and sat next to the girl. "Cissie!" Nora stood up and hugged the girl. Artemis raised her eyebrow before shrugging and giving Wally a kiss on the cheek.

"How does Tangled sound?" He asked, and Artemis smiled before nodding. She looked over to Nora and Cissie who were talking. "So...you and Bart?" Nora suggested, nudging Cissie with her elbow.

"I dont think so, Bart will not stop looking at Ed." Nora wrinkled her nose and gave Cissie a weird look. "Eduardo? Really? I mean they hang out all the time." Nora then face palmed. "They are so into each other!" She said, letting out a laugh and shaking her head.

"I thought Bart asked you out?" Artemis cut in, stopping as she was midway up the stairs, holding a bowl of popcorn. "He did, the next day he 'retracted the ask-out' as he put it." Ehe shook her head and let out a laugh.

"I was planning on rejecting him anyways." Nora nodded, before walking up to Wally who was behind Artemis. She grabbed one of the two popcorn bowls in her brothers hands. "Hey!" The track star whined, and Nora rolled her eyes.

"Get over yourself, you guys dont need three bowls." Wally glared at her as Artemis laughed in the background. "Fast metabolism." He stated, and Nora stuck her tongue out before walking over to Cissie.

"Cmon babe." Artemis called from the top of the stairs, eating some popcorn. He walked up, eyeing the popcorn he could feel his stomach rumble. Upon getting to the top of the stairs he noticed Artemis in his room, sitting on his bed, her back against the headrest and the TV remote in her hand.

"Hurry up." She stated with a smile and he just nodded before walking as fast as he could without spilling the popcorn.

Cissie was laying upside down, Nora stuffing her face with popcorn. "Do you like anyone?" Cissie asked the redhead girl. Nora let out a sigh and shrugged. "I've never really paid attention to anyone." She said, setting the bowl down. Cissie pulled herself up and crossed her legs, facing her friend.

"Same here." She shrugged, they stared at each other for a moment. As if studying their eyes. Nora had light freckles across her face while Cissies skin was clear, save for a zit or two.

Nora had her hair up in a messy bun, Cissies straight down and free. Both wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt. "I've never kissed anyone." Cissie murmured, looking down for a moment but Nora's laugh brought her eyes back up.

"Me neither." She said, taking a fistful of her sweatpants, her eyes fixated on Cissies. The two began to move closer to each other, slowly, so slow that you could barely tell that they were moving.

"Cissie!" They pulled away, blushing slightly. Artemis was sprinting down the stairs, nearly falling at the last step. "The alarms at home went off." The blonde teen stated, Wally right behind her. Cissie jumped up and grabbed her jacket.

Nora stood too but Wally shook his head, gesturing for her to sit back down. "You're staying here." He stated, slipping his shoes on. Nora glared at her brother and groaned before standing up.