Control

"You what?!" Artemis cried out, throwing her arms out and she cringed at the pain in her stomach. Wally shook his head quickly and gestured for her to lay back down on her living room couch.

"Do you know what he will do? Wally you dont understand!" Her breathing quickened and face paled. He ran over to her quickly to try and calm her down. "I didnt want you to get hurt again." He stated and Artemis' brows furrowed. "Wally he will do things you cant even imagine."

Wally shook his head and grabbed her hand. "Whatever it is, we will get through it together. I know these people. Oliver and Dinah. They agreed to take you and Cissie in." Artemis sighed and shook her head.

"Let's just-change the subject." She offered and he nodded. Then his phone rang, he stood up and answered it.

"We found Lawrence and Millie. They were caught red handed in some serious crimes. We will need Artemis to show us some proof for those abuse allegations. As soon as possible." Wally sighed and bit his lip. "Yeah, I'll talk to her about it."

Artemis eyes him as he sat back down. "What was that about?" He licked his lips and put his hand over hers. "They need you over at the station so you can show them proof of abuse." He explained and Artemis gave a small nod, and sat up.

Later

"I'm going to Zatannas." Artemis stated, pushing past Wally who sprinted toward her. "I dont need you to walk me." He stopped and sighed. Barry put a hand on his nephew's shoulder. "She'll come around." Wally watched on as she angrily walked off.

"Will she?" He muttered. Artemis took her phone out and texted Zatanna and Megan. She needed to talk to them about her problems. If that meant telling them everything then so be it.

It seemed to be a normal sleepover. They had many snacks and watched movies. The first thing they did was have Artemis let out her frustrations. Megan and Zatanna were left shocked.

What hurt the most? They couldnt tell. This entire time their friend was going through hell and they didnt do anything. "Why are you mad at Wally?" Megan spoke out and Artemis dropped her head, sighing.

"I dont want to get him mixed into everything. I couldve told the police years ago but I didnt because Lawrence can still control everything from his cell." As she spoke she held tightly onto the bed frame.

Her two friends put a hand on her shoulder. "We'll help you get through it, all of us, together." Artemis gave them a small smile and for the rest of the night she tried to forget all of her problems, and it worked.

Later

Zatanna shot up from her bed and looked around the room, Megan and Artemis werent here and there was an annoying noise going on outside. She massaged her temple until her common sense kicked in and she jumped out of the bed.

Those were police sirens!

She pulled a hoodie on and bolted down the stairs, past Sindella who was just as confused as her daughter. Zatanna went through the wide open door. Artemis stood in front of multiple officers, Megan holding onto her arm.

"What are you talking about?!" Artemis yelled out, confused and scared. Zatanna ran up next to the blonde. "What's happening?" Megan looked more frightened than Artemis.

An officer grabbed Artemis' shoulder and pulled her forward, making Megan let go of her arm. "Artemis Crock you are under arrest for the murder of Lance Smith, your fellow classmate. You have the right to remain silent..." Zatanna could barely hear him as he went on about her rights.

She looked at Artemis unbelievably, she wouldnt do that, would she?

Hahahahahaaaaa