four

bambi hit 200 reads :' ) thank you all sm. enjoy the chapter <3

˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗
___

june 13, 1971
5:39 pm

— The remainder of the drive to Bambi's home was full of singing and giggles from the two of them- the angel currently throwing her arms up and feeling the summer air. Although, her arms immediately fall once she sees familiar houses come into view.

"You're home, puppy" Harry tells Bambi when he pulls up to her house, a pout coming to the butterfly's lips as she sighs, "oh, I don't wanna go home."

"You have to, B." Harry chuckles and Bambi hums, "mm' fine."

While reaching for the door handle an idea popped into her head, Bambi turning around and smacking a quick kiss on Harry's cheek, "bye now!"

"Bye, Bambi! See you in a few!" Harry waves at the girl skipping up to the front door, pressing one of his hands to his warm cheek with a smile.

-

june 17, 1971

Harry was back in the gardens four days after he picked up Bambi from the skating rink, sweat building up on his forehead from the hot sun as he works on strawberry beds.

Over the weekend, he surprisingly missed the girl up in the bay window- missed her adorable smile and fun little conversations.

Harry can hear the laughs and low screams from Bambi and her friends (who were taking a dip in the pond) and was getting quite anxious to see the little bud of sunshine. He wipes the little amount of sweat with a towel before tucking it back into the top of his trousers, quickly getting back to picking at the strawberries.

Not even a minute later, Bambi's mom, Angela, wanders outside and shouts to him, "Harry! It's far too hot outside today. You can come inside for a glass of lemonade or even go join the girls in the pond."

"I'm fine Mrs. Petal, thank you!" Harry yells back, not wanting to be intrude.

"No, Harry I insist! I'm sure the girls won't mind! Plus, it would also be nice to have an someone over there making sure they don't do anything stupid. I'll bring over a few glasses over there in a minute." Mrs. Petal says before rushing inside, not letting Harry answer.

Harry puts down the basket full of berries and untucks the towel from his band before walking over to the pond, the giggles and shouts getting louder with each step. He pushes through the short vines to the source of water and sees all the girls jumping and swimming around.

It takes a only a moment for Bambi to notice him but once she does, she hops out of the water and starts to slip towards him. Harry chuckles at Bambi and once she's close enough, he grabs both of her forearms and helps steady herself.

"Hiya Harry!" She greets, clearly excited to see him again. "Mm hi, peach." He responds and looks down to the sunflower bathing suit she was wearing. "Pretty. Are you having fun?" He questions her and tucks a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Uhm! Real fun. Why don't ya come in?" She offers and grabs his hand, starting to pull him slightly towards the pond and as he grins.

"Yeah Harry, come in!" He hears the shouts of her friends behind her. "I don't have the right clothes on, B. I'll just hang out around in here with ya. But you know, on land" He chuckles and she frowns.

"Pleaseee" She begs and quivers her lip. "I'm sorry darling, but not right now."

"Okie dokie. You'll just have to make up for it. Meet me tonight, here" She smiles before running and jumping back into the pond, splashing a few drops of cold water onto Harry.

><

very short chapter today :( i'm sorryyyy.

hope you guys enjoyed it!!

have a good day/night angels.