five

˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗
___

june 17, 1971
11:00 pm

After Harry and all of Bambi's friends left this afternoon, the doe made sure to call him and tell him when to come back.

"I don't want ya to get in trouble, Bambi." He says through the phone.

Bambi groans and rolls back onto her stomach, "You won't Harry, I promise. Please" She drags, adding a, "with a cherry on top" while messes with the curly cord of the princess phone.

"Of course, B. Only because you want me to so bad." He agrees before adding, "I'll be there at eleven, stay awake." Bambi let's out a loud squeal and hangs up the phone.

Currently, Bambi was sneaking out into her backyard to meet Harry out by the same pond as earlier.

Bambi is rarely out at this time at night but for Harry, this was nothing. The air was warm and the moonlight was shining down upon the garden, the moon reflections in any nearby water source.

Once she's close, Bambi spots Harry standing at the gazebo, waiting for her silently as he skips rocks across the pond.

Harry then hears the sound of grass ruffling so he looks behind him and sees the little berry, back in her sunflower bathing suit, rushing towards him.

"You came!" Bambi whisper shouts, happily. "Of course I did, sweet thing." He smiles as she blushes, Bambi being thankful it was dark outside.

The floret suddenly let's out a tired yawn and Harry frowns. "You sure you don't want to do this another night, peach? I don't wanna keep you up" He questions, concerned for the girl before him.

"No! I'm all fine, Harry. I'll wake up once i'm in the water" Bambi convinced him and he nods his head. "If you say so, flower"

"Well, let's get in!" Bambi yells lowly before running towards the water, jumping into the pond from the gazebo. Harry chuckles under his breath while murmuring a, "Silly girl."

Harry unbuttons his sheer white shirt and slides off his cream trousers before tossing the clothing aside, following Bambi by jumping in as well.

The pond water was fairly warm and pretty deep, Harry was surprised by both as he was underwater.

When he resurfaces of the water, he pushed back his now soaked locks back and saw Bambi spinning around in the water like a fool. The doe's skin was glistening under the light from the moon and once she noticed Harry, her blue eyes widen in shock.

Harry grins at the feeling of the water before grabbing Bambi's waist, pulling her figure towards him. The doe immediately wraps her legs around his hips and her hands rest on his bulky shoulders.

"So pretty." Harry mutters out while looking into her doe eyes, a small grin playing on his lips.

Bambi blushes a bright pink, looking down to try to hide her flushed face. Bambi suddenly notices the amount of tattoos that littered Harry's torso, all of them being so detailed and beautiful. The cherry traces the two tattoos that sit on the top of his chest, Bambi guessing they were swallows. Harry smiles at the light touch before rubbing small circles on her hips, feeling Bambi's fingers move to his upper abdomen. "Oh wow" The doe astonishingly says when she notices the lovely tattoo decorate his skin. "A butterfly?" Bambi questions before tracing it as well, Harry nodding his head as the girl smiles.

"Mhm Bambi?" Harry hums and Bambi stops outlining, looking up to meet his gaze. "I want ya to gimme something, petal." He speaks lowly whilst brushes all the wet strands away from the fairy's face. "What?" She curiously replies, resting her arms around his neck.

"Gimme a kiss." Harry mumbles and Bambi's sapphire-like eyes widen, not expecting that of all things.

Bambi froze for a second, unsure of what to do. She's only shared a kiss with a boy once and well- Bambi tries to forget it even happened.

Harry was worried he has scared the pretty doe, easily noticing the quick panic in her eyes. Just as he was about to try to take his words back, Bambi leans in and places her soft lips against his, Harry shocked to say the least.

Harry has to fight to break a smile against her lips before he begins to lightly sucks on her bottom lip, taking the plump pinkness in between his.

Bambi has no idea what she's doing but what she does know is that she's loving the feeling of his lips on hers.

It feels like as if someone set off an explosion of  fireworks inside her, the feeling as soft and sweet as strawberry candy floss.

Harry pulls away for only a moment and Bambi claws at his shoulders, him smiling when he hears her beg a, "more." He follows her prayer by placing his lips against hers once again, the doe endeavoring to duplicate his movement and succeeds to do so, making her break into smile and stop the kiss. Her head falls into the nape of Harry's neck and shoulder where she pecks a kiss, Harry's stomach flipping at the feeling before placing a kiss on top of her head. They rest in comfortable silence before Bambi speaks up after a few minutes.

"Harry?"

"Yes, B?" He hums.

"I like kissing you, a lot." Bambi admits into his neck as Harry beams brightly.

"The feeling is mutual, baby"

><

here's like a pt. 2 to the last chapter, i hope you enjoyed it.

!! also, would anyone like me to do a cast list? so you could have better imagery? i'm so conflicted about it because sometimes the cast could destroy what the readers is already picturing, so that's why i'm asking you all first bahahah. but please let me know <3 !!