nine

˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗
___

june 19, 1971
4:30 pm

After, the filling breakfast they shared out by the peaceful pond, Harry unfortunately had to leave Bambi's house.

[ flashback ]

"Don't leave yet please." She begged him while hugging his leg, trying to stop him.

"I have to baby, my friends are waitin for me" Harry frowns as Bambi whines against his calf.

"But harryy" she drags out while keeping her tight hold around his shin.

"I'm sorry, puppy" Harry apologizes, before an idea popped into his head. "How 'bout my friends and I head on to the diner tonight while you're there with your silly friends"

Bambi doesn't even have to think about it and quickly says, "okay!" and nods her head. Harry bends over, grabbing her by the armpits, and pulls her up back on her feet.

"Okay, I'll see you tonight my darling" He wisps goodbye, placing a kiss on her check before exiting the house.

"Bye bye"

[ end of flashback ]

About an hour later, Harry was now sat in the basement of Niall's house with all his best mates: Zayn, Nick, Scott and obviously Niall.
(a/n- that '70s show inspiration)

"So this poppet we're hearing about" Scott starts as he hits his bong. "Is she one of those la la's that doesn't know what two plus two is or is she one of those disco geeks?" He questions Harry and passes the lighter to Zayn.

"She's far from both" Harry answers with a lit cigarette hanging from his lips.

"Is she shick?" Nick asks and Harry internally cringes.

"More like an angel. She's a stunner." Harry mumbles, plucking the cancer-stick from his mouth.

"Oh so she isn't one of those one times? You gonna do her more than once, lad?" Nick exclaims and elbows Harry in the side.

"She must be shagadelic if she has Harry Styles running back to her" Zayn laughs and Harry takes another drag of the cigarette.

"We haven't shagged." Harry mentions and all the boys almost laugh but realized he was being serious.

"Oh ya kidding, mate! So you come to America and suddenly calm down?" Niall speaks up and he shrugs his shoulders.

"She one of them virgins?" Scott questions and Harry eyes go slightly wide.

"Oi, she is, isn't she? Harry you have gone absolute mad." He chimes as Harry puts out his cigarette in the ashtray. "Seriously don't think that's any of your business, Scotty."

"Well- who is she at least? Someone you met from the grocery store or somethin'?" Nick steps in.

"Y'know the man's garden I'm helping with?" Harry says, resting his elbows on his lower thighs, and they all nod their head.

"Well Bambi is his daught-" he begins but gets cut off.

"Oh you so gon' bonkers" Scott interrupts, shocked. Harry hits him in the back of the head and laughed at him wincing.

"Well if i'm being skinney with you all, I like her a lot. And you guys are gonna meet her and her little girlfriends tonight. And I swear if any of you break foul on me, oh so help me I will have all your dicks" Harry warns.

"Okay, okay chill. We'll behave" Niall responds with his hands up in defense.

Harry nods his head and leans back against the old couch, trusting his close mates that they won't do anything to embarrass him tonight.

"Now someone pass me back that damn bong" Scott barks and the whole basement was filled with deep laughter.