eighteen ⋆

[ sexual content ahead ]

˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗
___

june 28, 1971
5:57 pm

— "So this is the lovely home?" Bambi speaks as they both step into the house, the doe taking in everything around her as Harry shuts the door.

"Yep!" Harry answers and grabs her hand, pulling her away from the front door and to the kitchen instead.

"Do you want anything to eat?" He questions and pops open the fridge, trying to find anything that will distract Bambi from what he was about to do.

"Oh- no thank you, I'm full from the gelato still." The petal turns down his offer politely while Harry curses underneath his breath.

"Um do you want to watch tv, puppy?" He asks and pulls her towards the living room, Bambi utterly confused on why he was acting so strange.

"Uh.. sure?" She responds anyways and plops herself onto one of niall's love sacks, her underwear making a show once again.

Harry turns the small television on and frantically searches through all the channels, trying to find something for her to watch. Once he found an episode of "The Brady Bunch" he handed the remote to Bambi.

"Hey, is everything okay?" She asks him and Harry nods his head, trying not to look down at where her legs part.

"I- uh just have to go to the restroom. Make yourself at home." Harry excuses himself and walks towards his bedroom, making his way to the restroom that was located inside.

The second Harry was in the cramped bathroom, he locked the door behind him before looking at himself in the water-stained reflection of the mirror.

Harry puffs out and glances down south, the bulging outline of his cock still begging for any kind of friction. His large hand travels down to his bulge, palming himself over the fabric of his pants causing him to let out a tiny groan, relived that he was finally getting some type of action down there.

Harry looks back to the door, checking to see if Bambi had any clue on what he was doing- but when he heard the soft laughs of his pretty doe and the sound of the television increase, he decides to get ahold of his trouser zipper-'tugging it down. Harry kicks off the pants and frees himself of his briefs, his hard length slapping against Harry's toned stomach.

He starts off by lightly palming his length, teasing himself more than Bambi already has, though, Harry imagined it was the girl doing it instead. Her face would be red and blushed, nervous on taking something so big in between her plumped lips for the first time. Bambi would only take a little in at first, kitty-licking the pre-come that leaks from his sensitive tip as her hand wraps around the base.

Harry sighs contently once his hand wraps around his thick length, the feeling of his initial rings making it ten times more intense. "Oh fuck." He curses out as he begins to tug at his cock, twisting his hand a little at the end, whimpering at the sensitivity. Harry then starts to imagine his pretty baby licking up the underside of his length, just like she does with those popsicles she loves so much.

His breathing starts to pick up, short pants coming out as he pictures Bambi taking his cock down her throat, his hand fisted in her hair as he started to thrust in and out of her sweet mouth.

"Fuckin- shit." He blubbers a little too loud, the butterfly's ears perking at the sound from the living room. She stands from the love seat, turning down the tv before hearing the sound of short grunts. Being concerned for Harry, she decides to put the remote down and follow the noise.

Bambi walks down the hallway and comes to an ajar door, her pushing it open slowly and being welcomed with what looked like Harry's room. She wanders inside, looking around for Harry but only sees his furniture and posters decorating his wall. Her eyebrows furrow, puzzled on where the pretty man is.

"Fuck." Bambi hears and her head snaps to the closed door, the one situated left of his bed. The doe lightly padding to the door, her muttering a quiet, "Harry?" not receiving an answer back.

Harry's couldn't hear anything as he continues to stroke himself, his hips beginning to buck up into his hand as many sinful thoughts float around his head. Harry leans forward, his unoccupied hand gripping harshly onto the counter as he nears his release.

"Oh- god, Bambi- shit." Harry whimpers and Bambi gasps, her head catching on to what he was doing. The doe can't help but slightly smile, pleased that she's the one he's thinking of while doing such a thing.

Bambi leans onto the wooden surface, pressing her ear to the door as she hears the tiny whines from Harry, a pool of wetness collecting in her panties when a stream of profanities leave his lips.

The petal keeps her ear to the door until Harry suddenly releases a loud, strangled moan, a variety of curses following after, meaning he probably finished. Bambi backs away from the door, not wanting to be caught before running back to the living room as quietly as possible.

Harry was breathing harshly, his chest rising and falling as his head hangs low. He closes his eyes and tries to control his breathing, opening them once he's finally calmed down a bit. He instantly sees the mess he made, his white ropes of come covering his hand and stomach, some unfortunately landing on the bath rug below.

Harry cleaned himself up and changed back into his clothes, opening the door of the stuffy bathroom before heading back to the living room.

When he sees Bambi resting on the love sack watching tv, he felt a wave of relief go throughout his body. "Hi, baby." He coos to her, plopping himself on the same seat as her.

"Heya, Harry." She smiles and scoots closer to him, resting her head on top of his chest.

"Ya tired, pup?" Harry questions and starts to run his fingers through her hair, the cherry nodding her head.

"Sorta. You must be too." She teases and Harry's eyes snapped open with a cough. "Y'know because you had to work today and you took me out." Bambi covers with the same smirk and Harry let's out a sigh.

"Y-yeah I'm pretty tired" Harry stutters and goes for the same remote from earlier.

"Can we watch a movie?" Bambi queries and Harry nods his head. "Of course, love" He answers and begins to lazily flick through channels, his orbs landing on a particular movie.

Harry keeps it on that channel and the little doe's eyes widen, seeing the popular disney animation movie, "Bambi" begin to play.

"Harry! It's my movie!" She exclaims and Harry chuckles, a quiet yawn following after that.

"It sure is, little doe" He mutters, his eyes becoming heavy as sleep takes over him.

___

i'm sorry that the ending of this chapter is so rushed :(