ten

˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗
___

june 19, 1971
7:00 pm

Harry and his pals head into the neon fifties-inspired diner and was welcomed with the smell of shakes, fries, and burgers. they glance around the crowded place, looking for Bambi and her friends, before Zayn spots them.

"They the ones over there?" He questions and points over to the booth on the higher level.

Harry looks towards the direction of his gesture and saw the back of Bambi's head. "Yeah." he answers bluntly, starting to stroll over there. "Remember what I said" Harry reminds them and they all say a quick "okay!"

The moment he was behind the butterfly, Harry leans over the plush seats and pecks a kiss on Bambi's cheek. She gasps in surprise as he whispers in her ear, "hey flower." 

"Harry!" She yelps as her face flushes a bright pink.

Bambi turns around, sitting up on her knees so she's facing Harry and somewhat on his height level.

Harry's mates we're in shock at the precious features of the girl, Bambi being just as harry described, angelic. "Oh these must be ya friends!" Bambi exclaims with a small smile.

"Bunny, this is Niall, Scott, Zayn and Nick" Harry introduces and points to each of them when he said their names.

"Nice to meet you all! M' Bambi" The doe greets and blows air kisses to all do them but places a real kiss on Harry's lips. "C'mon, come sit down" she adds, plopping back onto her behind. She scoots down till the end of red booth and they all walk around, taking seats into the booth. Zayn and Scott taking the spot next to by Harry and Bambi.

"These are my frien-" Bambi starts but gets cut off.

"Hi! I'm Carolina and this 'ere is summer and sky" Care announces, eager to talk to Harry's cute friends.

Bambi giggles at carolina's longing and she turns to harry, who was already staring down at her. "M'almost positive that my friends will get along with yours." The doe talks lowly and Harry looks back over to the table, where the boys and girls were now socializing.

"Ya think so?" He mumbles and kisses the side of her head, Bambi nodding before Harry decided he wanted to take her somewhere.

"You wanna split from here, darling?" He whispers into her ear, his warm breath tickling the cartilage. Bambi looks up at harry with shock and glances at her friends (who were too busy talking it up with Scott, Nick, Zayn and Niall) before glancing back to Harry. "They'll be fine, B. My friends can keep them company." Harry assures her while tucking a few hair strands behind her ear.

"Okay but as long as I get a popsicle." She gives in, Harry chuckling but nodding his head. Bambi sees him turn to Zayn, muttering something she couldn't hear to him. Zayn looks over to Bambi and suddenly, him and Scott both get out of the booth. Harry grabs her hand as they both scoot out of the booth.

"Harry and I are gonna split, is that okay?" Bambi questions and her girlfriends immediately dismiss her, happy that she's spending time with him. Scott and Zayn sit back down on the red booth while the two dreamers started to walk away.

"No funny business!" They hear a shout from behind them and Bambi's face flushes from behind them. "Don't need to worry 'bout that, Scotty!" Harry yells back as they walk outside.

The air was warm and the smell of burgers and fries faded as they walk to his navy car.

"So where ya taking me?" The little poppet asks, the moment they were outside.

"It's a surprise, B" Harry answers and pops the passenger door open, letting his baby get in.