eight

bambi just hit 500 reads ! omg omg i'm freaking out thank u all so so so much. enjoy the chapter <3

˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗
___

june 19, 1971
8:36 am

The huge, scorching star began to rise above the horizon once again, inviting itself into the clean room where the two dreamers were catching their peaceful z's.

Harry and Bambi both slept in each other's arms, unbothered by the bright sunlight that shone in through the bay window. Nothing disturbed the two of them while they were dreaming about each other, not even the loud chirping of birds that came from the trees outside.

Harry was the one that woke up first, Bambi's petite body cuddled up against him and his own was almost falling off her tiny twin bed. He situates himself back fully onto the bed, causing his berry to stir a little. Bambi ends up snuggling farther into his warm side as Harry pushes her strands of hair out of the way, lightly caressing Bambi's face. Her lips turn up into a small smile and his does too.

Harry gets up from the comfortable mattress, not before kissing the butterfly's porcelain cheek, and throws on his white t-shirt that he took off last night.

He heads down the steps and outside into the garden to pick out a variety of fruits for breakfast, taking strawberries, grapes, blackberries, and raspberries before deciding that it was enough.

Harry walked back to the kitchen, preparing two of Bambi's favorite sandwiches before tossing that, orange juice, the handpicked fruit, and two glasses into the familiar wooden basket. He saunters outside to the usual hidden gazebo and laid out the pink blanket on the white floor below him. He then puts down the wooden picnic basket on top before rushing back upstairs.

Harry made it back to the room and saw his pretty butterfly still passed out, a tiny dribble of drool easing out of the side of her mouth. harry quietly walks over to the bed and bends over, ghosting a kiss on her angelic lips attempting to wake her up. The strategy seemed to work when Bambi started to push her lips harder against his.

Harry pulls away as the berry's eyes flutter open, a wide grin playing on her lips.

"Mornin, peach" He greets and reaches out to her face, Bambi taking his hand and pressing his knuckles against her lips, softly kissing it.

"Morning, Harry !" The girl sings and jumps onto her knees, still in her short, baby blue tee from last night. Harry and reaches for her hips, pulling the sides of her underwear and snapping it against her sides. Bambi squeals and wraps her arms around Harry's neck, resting her head in it for a hug.

They stay there for a minute or two before Harry speaks out, "c'mon flower, lets go eat." And lightly pats her covered behind. Harry pulls back so he can go to her closet to grab her a pair of shorts and rainbow He. he comes back and he slips the socks on her feet while Bambi pulls the denim shorts up her legs. Once she was done dressing herself, Harry turns to walk downstairs, but then he felt a weak pull on his shoulders.

Suddenly, there was his bud of sunshine on his back. "Walking is too much work." Bambi whines before adding, "piggybacks are the best form of transportation" with a laugh. Harry rolled his eyes playfully, grabbing the underneaths of her thighs. He carried her down the stairs, through the kitchen, outside, and then towards the famous pond.

When Bambi saw the cute picnic set up, she instantly got ecstatic and hungry, her stomach grumbling when Harry softly places her on the squishy blanket. "Aw Harry! You did this f'me?" His petal asked when she took a seat in front of the basket.

"Uhm. Thought ya'd like it right when you wake up." He hums as his face flushes a little, rubbing the back of his neck.

Harry sat next to his doe, flipping open the basket and Bambi almost yelled in excitement.

"Pb n j's!" She exclaims and snatches one of the sandwiches out of the basket.

"Yep, your favorite" Harry says and grabs the other sandwich, enjoying his time with this little puppy.

><

this chapter was SO bad i'm sorry loves :(

i'm really excited for the next chapter eekkkk