-1-

Deku:
"You're such a nerd Deku!" Kacchan said as he kicked me in the foot. I fell as he laughed. Terekineshisu picked me up and threw me against the wall. I looked up at Kirishima and he bent down. "Knock knock" "who's there?!" "Daybie" "Daybie who!" "Daybie coming for you!" I looked behind me and saw Kacchan flying with his quirk and coming straight at me. The other kid was holding me down with their Psychokinesis. Kacchan placed his hand on my chest and began to burn it. Ten seconds later he stopped but I still heard sizzling. I looked at Kacchan and there was a hand pressed against his back. There was smoke coming up into the air. I looked at the stranger sizzling Kacchan's back and gasped. It was the villain Dabi. Terekineshisu has ran away. Kacchan tried to use his quirk against Dabi but he dodged. Kacchan left in three seconds. I tried to run away but I tripped on a rock and fell, scraping my knee. "You okay kid?" He asked and I successfully ran away. When I looked back I didn't see him anymore. I sighed in relief and walked back to my house.

As I opened the door to my house, my dog shot out of the door. I sat down on the couch and started watching Tv to see the news. Robbery, Robbery, Explosion, Bombing, nothing interesting yet. After searching a little bit more I decided to stop and play with my dog.

Dabi:
Yeesh, I saved a kid and they didn't even thank me. I got back and met up with everyone.

"How many blood types, Toga?"
"18"
"And Dabi you got here late, What did you do?"
"I saved a kid's life along with killing some random teenager on the street."
"Dabi we're supposed to take lives, not save them!"
"I stopped Bakugou from becoming a villain though."
"Understandable have a nice day."
"Twice?"
"I got info on the kid you wanted us to recruit"
"Good now hand me the files"

Twice handed the files to Shigaraki and Shigaraki's face went pale.
"This is the wrong file idiot!!"
"You told me to get the green haired kid and I got them!"
"Just because I said Kid doesn't mean you have to kidnap an elementary student! I meant the guy from he Sport's Festival!"
"How are we not sure he left?"
"Because- You know what? Dabi, you do it tomorrow."
"S-Sure..."
Shigaraki told us all to go back to our houses and to relax. Kid, be careful...

————————————————————
Meme time!
(Featured from the chapter)
Deku: I want to be a hero!
Dabi: I'm about to end this man's whole career