-2-

Dabi:

Now that I think of it, it will be really hard to find the kid because he could be anywhere. Why doesn't Shigaraki do it himself? In fact, he could have left the country right now. I walked to the nearest Panda Express and guess who I see there. The kid. I know he's at Panda Express so I go back to the base. "Toga, you do it." I said.
"Why me?"
"Because if I do it then it'll be weird and awkward. You can disguise yourself as anyone."
"Fine then you have to give me your blood"

I agreed and she took my blood along with her own. "Make it look like that kid from the final exams."I said. She shrugged. "Which one idiot." She asked. "Yo Shindo" I replied. She got my blood and mixed it with unknown blood and she actually got Yo Shindo. The unknown blood was gone so we'll never know who's it was.

Toga walked into Panda Express and ordered some food. She got it to-go because I wanted some. She would ask questions to the kid while I wrote us down at the base. She had those earpieces and so did I, and she covered it with her hair. "Hey Izuku! It seems we have gotten on the wrong foot at the final exams. Here. I'm Yo Shindo." She said. She stuck her arm out for him to shake. He shook it and they began to chat. "Don't eat all the food Toga! I want some too. Save it for me please." I said. I wrote down everything he said. As we were done she went back home and transformed into Toga on the way. I ate the food and she reviewed it for an hour. After the hour was gone, a portal opened and Deku walked into the base with handcuffs on. Shigaraki was behind him and he walked to us. Shigaraki then ripped the paper with a smirk on his face. I slapped the hand off his face and he yelled "Father!" Toga and I laughed. Deku was led to his room and the cuffs were released off him. He was locked in a room with air conditioning but no windows. It was my job to feed him like an animal. I would have to make the food, then slightly open the door  and put the food in. Then Toga would take the dishes. It was mostly my job because my room is right next to his and is connected with a small hallway.'Deku' is only going to be there for a week.