-8-

Warning! Todoroki is a jerk in this story. Todoroki fans, please do not be mad at me. This is for the plot.

Todoroki:

I've been hanging out with Bakugou and I've noticed how abusive he's been to Midoriya. The first few days were normal but then their relationship raised a few red flags. Bakugou would force Midoriya into kisses and he would kick Midoriya out of fun games, saying, "I don't want you to get hurt." He would also make a big deal out of everything about himself. If Midoriya was busy and didn't want to do what Bakugou wanted, Bakugou would over exaggerate it until Midoriya would give in. I don't think Bakugou deserves Midoriya. I think he needs someone like me.

"Hey, Momo. Can we talk?" I asked. She nodded. "So have you heard that Midoriya is in a relationship with Bakugou?" I asked her. She nodded. "I don't think it's a good relationship though." She said. "Neither do I." I said. "I want to break them up. Midoriya deserves better. Like me." I said confidently. Momo's smile faded. "Sure..." She said. I wasn't sure if she was happy, but I didn't care. When I see Midoriya's smile, that's the only thing I'll need.

Bakugou:

"Hey Deku, I'm going out. Don't go anywhere." I said. He nodded and kept paying attention to the katsudon he was making. I went outside and got in my car. I headed for a cafe near our home. I parked and got inside. "I've been waiting forever! It's about time!" A woman said. "Listen, I had to help my boyfriend with dinner." I said. "You should dump him already." She said. We were guided to our table and we ordered our drinks. "So, where are we headed after this?" She said. I told her we were going to Hong Kong and she can pick a gift from there. She agreed. "How are you going to afford it though? It doesn't look like you can afford that." She said. "I have a friend who can. She has lots of money anyways, she wouldn't care." I said. She giggled. "And by the way, can you show me the picture of her?" She said. I reached in my pocket for my phone but it wasn't there. I must have left it with Deku! We ate our food and I left. "What about Hong K-" "Sorry Camie, But I left my phone. This date has been great but I left it with Deku." I said. I left her speechless.

Deku:

I saw Kacchan's phone vibrate. Someone sent him a text. I didn't want to be nosy, but I looked to see what it said. 'Be there at 4:00 😈' . I kept reading and reading. Tears began to flow out of my eyes the more I read. I went back to making dinner and waited for Kacchan so I could confront him. After finishing dinner, I put it on two plates. Sure enough, Kacchan ran in, looking like he forgot his medicine and he was going to die. "Oh, hey *pant* Izu. I forgot my phone." He said. I was on the couch with my arms and legs crossed. "Who's Camie?" I said with a stern voice. His face went pale. "She's a friend. We used to be dating but then she stopped replying." He said. I lifted an eyebrow. He hugged me tightly and said " Why would you think I would cheat on you? I love you too much to leave you!" He kept pretending to be crying. I didn't budge. I just pulled out evidence and scowled. "How about you Bakuthrow yourself out of my damn house, you cheater." I said. He frowned and tried to convince me it was 'all a joke' and 'It's just in your head' but I didn't budge. He left after a while of trying to convince me to let him stay. I sighed. I knew something bad would happen, I just ignored the feeling. I heard footsteps behind me. "Sorry!" A familiar voice said. Everything then went black.

Dabi:

We got him. Toga dropped Deku on the floor of the prison and then took some of his blood. She transformed into him and we hid Deku under the bed. Toga then started to grab a file from Deku's backpack and break us out. She replaced herself with Deku and put the file in his hand. She shifted him to the other side of the cell. We escaped through the hole Toga made. Shigaraki retrieved Deku and got him to the base.

We were sitting on the floor while Shigaraki talked to now conscious Deku. He then got a needle and stabbed it into Deku. He took it out and green liquid appeared in it. "This is your quirk, Midoriya. You no longer have it. We'll find a quirkless nobody who wants to become a villain and give them this. One for All will belong with the villains wether you like it or not. Anyways, let's do the thing we should've done a year ago." He said as he pulled out a poison. "This will make it look like you had a seizure and died." He said before trying to inject it into Deku. Deku finally spoke up. "STOP!" He screamed. Shigaraki stopped. "I did it because my childhood friend wanted to get together with me. I wanted to give them another chance because they seemed like they really wanted to. He made me blind and manipulated me into doing things." He said. Shigaraki shrugged and tried to put the needle into Deku. Toga slapped it out of his hand. "Don't you dare, handy man! That was a beautiful speech and deserves him staying alive! Didn't you hear? It wasn't him." She said. Shigaraki kicked us out of the room to think. He taped Deku to a rolly chair and we got to push him into another room. Deku then started to look sick. Toga patted him on the back, thinking he was nervous. He threw up on he floor. Toga's eyes were wide open and so were mine. He ran to Shigaraki's door and started pounding on the door super fast. He opened it and I explained that Deku's throwing up. He ran into the room and Deku's chair was fallen to the side and he was throwing up all over the floor. Shigaraki got a bucket and gave it to Deku after we put his chair upright.

Timeskip

It was nighttime and Deku has to sleep in my room because he didn't want to be alone and nobody wanted to hear someone throwing up the whole night. Shigaraki got annoyed and gets angry easily, Toga gets nauseous easily, and Deku was mostly comfortable with my room. So I sat in bed and put music on with headphones to block out the vomit hitting against the bottom of the bucket. Before I fell asleep, Deku had stopped vomiting and got up to empty the bucket. He came back and fell asleep.