-12-

(Ima start writing like this weird paragraph arrangement)

Shinsou:

Those idiots have no idea what they're doing to themselves. First, they spend all of their time making illegal syringes, but then they hire someone who's trying to work with the police. I don't like Midoriya at all. I just get paid for this shit, and it's a lot of money. They make this small group over one person who doesn't even like them. Todoroki says to himself that all that matters is Midoriya. Ochako's protective and possessive over Midoriya. But then, there's the boss of them all. Katsuki Bakugou. He won't take any crap from anybody. If it's his goal, he knows he'll succeed. He's possessive over Midoriya as well, but he has other traits too. That man's insane. He'll kill anyone in his way.

I walked into the lab to find Ochako adding some liquid to the syringe. It was some pale gray liquid. What's that dumbass doing now? "What are you doing?" I asked. She put the liquid on the table and looked at me. "It's a liquid for Izuku to be back to his UA self! I made it yesterday." She said.

Todoroki snatched the syringe and looked at it. "Shouldn't we make the liquid clear so that it looks like it's nothing?" He asked. I shrugged. "Either way, it's what you want." I said.

The boss walked into the lab. "What the hell is this shit?" He said as he grabbed the syringe. "It's the syringe for Izuku, sir!" Ochako and Todoroki said in unison. This place has turned into a fucking military. Katsuki examines the drug, and then he stabbed it into Ochako. "What the fuck?!" I yelled. "It was a useless one.It couldn't do anything." He said and got a new syringe. He poured a substance into it and added Ochako's substance. He then cut his finger a little bit and added a drop of his blood into it. I was disgusted and so was Ochako and Todoroki. Even though our organization was stupid, we did more than focus on Midoriya.

We caught villains, we saved people, all that crap. Nobody knew we did this Midoriya project. It was all classified. Even most people of our organization don't know what we do in the lab. Katsuki is a strict and cruel leader. He's calm, but insane at the same time. If anything goes wrong with someone, they'll be the next test subject. If they make it, he kills them and frames a villain. He "catches" the villain and everyone thinks he's a hero. That's why he's the #1 hero. Somehow, the #1 hero fell in love with someone quirkless.

Ever since All Might died, Mirio has worked with us with OFA. He almost never uses it though. When he does though, he's a natural. He doesn't break his bones and he uses a combo with his quirk. Sometimes, villains try to take the quirk, but it never works. It's clear why he's All Mights successor.

Kaminari and Kirishima are test subjects. Kaminari forgot one part of Katsuki's meeting, and got in hell of a trouble. I almost felt bad for him. Kirishima said "That's manly, bro!" By accident and is facing the consequences with Kaminari. We were going to test the syringe with them, but Kaminari needed to use the restroom. He said he heard something, and he wasn't going until Kirishima gets rid of what was making the noise. They ended up where they are now.

I am brought out of my thoughts when I hear a "Perfect!" from Katsuki. We headed for the test room and placed Kaminari and Kirishima in the room. He checked the syringe, stabbed it into Kaminari, and ran. We observed from outside the room with a glass window.

Kirishima:

I sat in the room with Kaminari. "Well, if the drug doesn't work, it was nice knowing you, bro." I said. Kaminari looked at me. "Yeah, bro, it was nice knowing you too. I love you bro. No homo." He said. I was worried for my bro Kaminari, but I managed to smile a little. "I love you too. No homo as well." I said to him. Katsuki looked more excited the more we waited. Finally, he started counting down.