-14-

Deku:

"What was that?" I asked, turning around slowly. How the fuck did he know I'm gay? He looked at me and so did Toga. "You're gay, and quirkless. Quirkless males technically have a quirk. They can have children. So there must be another father because you're the mom. So, who is he?" Shigaraki asked.

I slowly walked towards then and sat down. I gave Yorokobi to Toga and sighed. Well, better to tell them now than when Katsuki tries to tell them. "K-Katsuki Bakugou. Hero name: Ground Zero." I said. Shigaraki's smile widened and he turned to Toga. "I knew it! You owe me $15!" He yelled while pointing at her. She set the baby on a pillow and crossed her arms. "I was joking! I thought it wouldn't be true or possible." She said. They went back and forth, arguing. I just picked up Yorokobi and left.

"I need a break from those two." I said. Dabi followed me out of the room. "Hey, we can get a hotel for at least two days and leave Yorokobi to Kurogiri." He suggested. I looked at him. "Yes, but then we can't trust Toga with the baby. She's all stabby stabby with everyone." I said, giving him Yorokobi. He rolled his eyes and said " We'll just take her with us! It'll be fine. Kurogiri has taken care of many children when he was in UA."

I thought of it. Maybe he was right. I do need a break and I can trust Kurogiri. The first days I was here, he wouldn't let me get any sugar. Well, he wouldn't let me out of the room, but who cares? I looked at him and nodded. "Okay... but put Yorokobi to sleep and make sure Kurogiri doesn't let Shigaraki touch him. I'll get Toga." I said. He nodded and took him to Kurogiri. Meanwhile, I had to deal with the blood sucker.

"Toga! Enough!" I yelled at her. They were fighting and Toga had taken out her knives. Her face was shocked and she put the knives away. "Since you two can't be near each other, Toga's going to come with us to a hotel.." I said. Toga cheered and ran up to me. I tapped my foot on the ground and she handed Shigaraki the $15 she owed him.

Dabi ran up to me. "He's got Yorokobi and he said we can go now. Pack up." He said. Toga and I packed our luggage and Dabi held a small suitcase. Toga and I had a whole airport suitcase while Dabi's bag was the size of a briefcase. Most of the items in there were snacks. Yes, I did waste my money on too many snacks. I might not be able to afford the two rooms like I thought we would.

What Dabi said the rooms would be like is they would have a bed for two and another bed. He said he could sleep with me since he's done it already. Then, Toga will have her own bed because she likes to spread her limbs across the entire bed.

I sat in the front seat of the car and Toga sat in the back. Dabi was the driver, like last time. "We're going to a big hotel with a pool and a buffet and a-" Dabi cut me off. "Slow down. You forgot the part about the fish pond." He said. I researched the hotel and it looked amazing! It also looked... expensive.

"Hey Dabi, are you sure you're going to be fine paying for this yourself? I don't want to waste your money. If you don't want to pay, t-that's f-"

"No, I'm sure I'll pay. Besides, you left your wallet at the base. How else will we get in? Anyways, it's my treat to you." He said, cutting me off again. Then, I just remembered something.

"Dabi, your disguise! You can't go out like that!" I said. He reached into the sunglasses slot and he had a mask in there. I pointed to his hair and he chuckled. "You'll see..." he said. He put the mask on and kept driving.

I turned around to see Toga asleep. My phone was dead, and she was using my charger. I guess I'll just sleep as well. I was nodding off anyways.

Toga's POV

Izuku looked back at me. I was pretending to be asleep, so he looked away. I watched as his head slowly lowered onto Dabi's shoulder. I knew that Dabi likes Izuku. Heck, I even support him. Of course, when Izuku slept on him, Dabi didn't look at him. He's driving.

The hotel was a five stars and was huge. I knew that from the reviews. I'm a little worried because Dabi's spent his money on gasoline for the car yesterday, and might not be able to afford two rooms just in case there's only one bed per room. I'll just have to hope my fear doesn't come true.

We heard about Izuku being targeted, so Dabi's going to ask him if he can fake being his boyfriend so they go away. Honestly, I don't think that will work. He'd have to wash out the dye of his hair for a disguise and Izuku might see.

"Dabi, I think you should tell him. The whole squad knows. Everyone but Izuku at least. When are you going to tell him?" I asked. He sighed. "I'll see when I can. When we get to the hotel, I'll see what I can do to my hair. Don't tell him too early." He said. I nodded and pulled out my phone. "Do you remember them?" I asked. He nodded and the car stopped. I was so deep in that conversation that I didn't realize that we reached the hotel.

Dabi put Izuku's head on the window and got out. He made the car horn sound and Izuku jolted up. Dabi made small flames near his hair and the dye melted off. "Heat dye. Best type." He said. His hair was red and his face was covered with the mask. He wore a hoodie and some jeans. He watched as Izuku came out of the car. Then, I did as well.

My hair wasn't made into those buns I have. My hair was down and my bangs were clipped to the side. Then, it was made into a ponytail. Not the best, but I needed a disguise. Izuku was just Izuku.

Dabi and Izuku were walking into the building as I followed them. We made it to the counter and Dabi waited in line. We were waiting on this other dude with red hair and his boyfriend, Pikachu. Pikachu was paying while Kirishima played on his phone. He looked behind him to see Dabi. I could hear his conversation.

"Hey dude, I like the color red as well."

Dabi looked at him like he was a germ. Oh boy.

"My hair was naturally like this." He said. The man just kept looking at him. "Yeah, and I can see you have black dye on your hands. My hair was originally black, but I thought red looked better." Shark boy said. Then, Pikachu signaled for the shark kid to follow him. He was done paying.

Then I waited longer. Izuku was looking around and I followed. We looked at the fish pond, the pool, and the buffet. Then we look around to see Dabi with keys.

"Yeah, I could only afford one room." He said. Isn't that just great?