-6-

Deku:

I've had enough of being home. I've had enough of Kacchan. I've had enough of everything! I just want to see Dabi and Toga. I could break them out but have the risk of Kacchan. Or I could kill Kacchan and then break them out. If I get arrested then screw it. It would be worth it. After all, Kacchan and I did that routine every night.

I walk up to Kacchan's room with a knife. I slowly rise the knife over Kacchan's stomach and a smile crept over my face. I charged the knife and began to lower it fast. Before it touched his stomach, Kacchan woke up. I hid the knife in the cabinet in the nightstand nest to his bed. "Came back for more Izu~?" He said. I started to panic. It's either I go to jail or I get raped. I took out the knife and tried to stab Kacchan quickly. He dodged and kicked me in the nose. He then pushed me out the door and called the police. The police came and had me taken away. Kacchan was arrested too for proof of rape. He was in a separate cell, so he couldn't hurt me. I was put with Dabi and Toga. Before I was put in the cell I heard "Game #1,469!" I laughed, but inside there was something that shocked me. Toga looked the same but more insane while Dabi had a rat's nest for hair and he looked more insane othan Toga. He would have this sort of high pitched chuckle that scared me. They were both hunched over and crouching. Both of their faces were dull. Once Dabi and Toga saw me their faces lit up. They got up and started hugging me tightly. I hugged both of them tighter than ever before. I started crying while Dabi pat my back reassuringly. "What happened to you?" Toga asked surprised. I looked down at the ground. "Nothing" I said and continued crying.

Timeskip to prison release ( 1 year later)

3rd person:

The trio were released from prison and so was Bakugou. Deku, Dabi, and Toga were immediately back in the base and into the room Deku was first put in. They were punished for being too reckless and getting arrested. Dabi had an excuse to go out of the room to cook. All they did inside the room was play board games Dabi snook into the room.
Later, they were released from the room and into their own rooms again.

Deku:

I woke up at 3:AM to play with my phone. I looked into recent calls and found 100 missed calls from someone. And a text that says 'Just got a new phone Izu' and a wink emoji. (😉) I then got a call from the same number. Since I thought it was Dabi, I accepted the call and immediately heard a voice I NEVER wanted to hear after a year of prison. "Hey Izu~" Kacchan said. I almost hit the hang up button but then I heard him say something else. "Wait! Don't hang up, I want to talk!"

My finger stopped hovering over the hang up button. "Start talking then." I said.

"Look, I'm sorry for what I did to you a year ago, but I've changed! Give me a second chance and everything will be about you. We can start over and everything will be okay. I will stick by your side,help you through the toughest days. Please just get back together with me..." I heard him sobbing which for some reason broke my heart. (This isn't Bakudeku btw)
"First, I never even gave you a chance.
But I think we could get back together"
I said. "You have to come home though." He said. It was reasonable because Kacchan isn't really someone who likes texting or calling. I didn't want to leave my friends but I didn't want to miss out an opportunity to start my relationship over with Kacchan. "I'll pick you up at 12:00 at the coffee shop nearby." He said. "Ok." I said while hanging up.

Dabi:

I took my ear away from Izuku's door. I wasn't going to spy on them. I'll just put a little camera on Deku's favorite shirt. I'm just going to make sure he's going to be ok.