-11-

"You're late." Katsuki said dully.

"I'm sorry sir! I got lost and took a wrong turn." I said. I'll just act like freshman Deku until I can leave. He stared at me an then looked at his papers. "Koroku, is that correct?" He said to me. "Y-yes sir!" I stuttered on purpose. He looked back at his papers. "Anyways, as you know, my boyfriend has recently left me. That bitch Camie did too. We need to bring him back to me. What's it in for you?" He chuckled.

"I'll let you all have a little taste of him."

My eyes widened. What the fuck were they doing?! Are they idiots?! Katsuki was smirking and Todoroki looked at Ochako. They nodded and looked back at me. I covered my fear so they wouldn't get suspicious. Shinsou looked at his papers, and then a syringe on the desk. He cleared his throat and stood up. "This, my friend, will help a lot. He'll be conscious, but his thoughts will change to love you. It never wears off except if they take a pill which I will not specify. If they die, both the effects and the person are gone." Everyone clapped and I did too. Shinsou sat down. "You all know the ingredients, right?" Katsuki asked. I shook my head and Katsuki made a big explosion towards me. I scurried to the wall while Katsuki yelled at me for not paying attention last meeting. I felt like how I did in middle school. This time, though, I was just acting. Katsuki stopped and sent everyone home. Everyone but Shinsou. I noticed that this place was close to the base, so I had time to walk to it with Yorokobi in my arms. I walked in and put Yorokobi into his crib. I kissed his head and whispered to him "You cry a lot. Just like your father though." I walked out and walked into the training room. Dabi was running from Toga. Their faces lit up when I came back, and they checked me for burns or injuries. They found nothing. Dabi hugged me after Toga had wrapped her arms around my head. I felt relieved that I was back at the base,and took a shower to get the dye out of my hair. I got the glasses and smashed them on the floor. The glass shattered and I cleaned it up with the broom and dustpan. "Everything alright, Izuku?" Dabi asked from a different room. "Yes." I yelled back at him. "Just broke the glasses in my pocket. I don't need them anymore."

I walked out of the shower and into my room. I got changed and fell asleep in my bed.

-Todoroki's POV-

Ochako, Katsuki, Shinsou and I all sit in the lab. We pour the liquid into a syringe and go back to the room behind the meeting room. Kaminari and Kirishima, our test subjects, are both unconscious on each other. "Wow, they must've really been tired!" Ochako said. "The surprise to me is that they were gay." Shinsou said. Maybe they knocked each other out like the idiots they are.

Katsuki stares blankly at them. "Someone's been here. Check the security footage." He commanded. The footage showed Izuku knocking them out, but then the footage goes blank. It was covered by something. We check each room and find Kaminari's hair spray all over the sink. "Koroku, wasn't he here late?" Ochako asked. Katsuki nodded and said, "I see where you're going. Everyone needs to wear small cameras everywhere they go. Carry the syringe with you as well. Find him and put the syringe in him." Everyone nodded. Right now, we follow Katsuki's orders, but later we'll take Izuku for ourselves.