-15-

Toga:

We walked into the room after Dabi unlocked the door and, to our demise, there was only one bed. Dabi frowned as well as Deku.

Deku walked over to the bed and looked at it. "This could fit Dabi and I, but not Toga." He said. Other than the small amount of beds, the room was nice and neat. Outside was a pool and hot tub. We could go to that later. Deku and I both unpacked the snacks and started to eat them. I didn't realize I ate 3 packs of brownie goldfish until later. After eating, I got bored. Soon, I was looking out of the balcony. A souvenir shop was near the volleyball court, and was overflowing with hero merchandise.  Deku might want to go there later.

I turned to Deku and pointed to the pool. "Let's go there right now!" I said with the urge to jump in the water. He unpacked the bag and we got out our bathing suits. I went into the bathroom to change first, as I was more important. I then put on sunscreen and got my goggles. It always hurts when I go underwater and open my eyes, but I still want to see. Deku and I scoop up bugs from the pool and pile them up. We then release them on kids that are brats to us.

I walk out and see Deku already changed. Guess he changed in the closet. Dabi got out of the closet and walked up to the door. Wait, if Dabi changed in the closet, where did Deku change. He couldn't have changed near the beds because there was a big window, and people could see. Did they both change in the closet? Not that that's weird, considering they're the same gender and they have the same parts. They could also just face away, if anything.

As we walked out of the room, I could see Dabi cover his scars with a jacket. If he shows them, it may be too obvious that he's the villain who burns people alive. People wouldn't be so calm about that, wouldn't they? They're pussies. Deku and I both run to the pool and jump in after we bought goggles for all three of us. I swam underwater and looked for bugs. A ladybug, an ant, boring! I grabbed a plastic cup and scooped them all up. Then, I got to the surface and poured the bugs onto a small clear box. I dropped leaves and twigs in it, too. Deku shoves the kid on the box and brought out another one. He jumped in as I did and we kept looking. I scooped up a caterpillar and put it in. I'll dissect it later. Soon after, we found a kid's toy. It was a paddling toy with the wind up thing. We started playing with it and we took it back with us. We put the bugs on the desk in the room and I put the caterpillar to sleep. Then, I cut a hole in his stomach and began the 'surgery'.

Deku:

Damn, we must've been swimming for two whole hours! I'm extremely tired. All I want to do is sleep. I crawled in bed and didn't notice the person already in there. As I got under the blanket, I felt my knee step on something. It was the size of my face and it had legs. "Spider!" I yelled. I grabbed a broom and hit it with the handle. "What the fuck!" I heard someone yell. It was Dabi. I pulled over the blanket to see it was his hand. I put the broom away and apologized. Then, I heard footsteps. Toga came back and put a jar with a big-ass spider on the nightstand. "So, you know those idiots we saw this morning?" Toga asked. Toga had a small guilty look on her face. "What did you do?" Dabi asked. "...I said you guys would hang out with them at 5:00 PM." Toga said.

Dabi felt relieved and said, "That's not so bad. Since you know them, it won't be awkward." The room was silent for a minute and you could hear a pin drop. It was 4:15. We all had to get ready in 35 minutes. We all had to take showers before getting dressed, considering we'd just went to the pool. "Toga, since you hog the hot water, we won't have time. Tell them we changed our minds." Dabi said. He was ready to go back to sleep before Toga said, "I'm not going, so I'll shower after you guys leave."

Dabi didn't know how to respond. She did just assign Dabi and I to a place with two of my former classmates. They're pro heroes now, they'll know something's up. But, she didn't make it impossible to go. Plus, we're going out to eat. I might find Katsudon on their menu, so it's not that bad. "Deku, go take a shower first. I'll get my outfit set up." Dabi said after a long pause. I got up and walked to the bathroom to take a shower, as told by Dabi to.

Toga:

What happened to the 'You don't tell me what to do' attitude in Deku? I'll admit, I don't like it, but this act is like he's a robot. It only makes sense though. He's been with Dabi as a friend for a long time. He respects him more than Shigaraki, which explains why he was defiant to him. To Dabi, he'd do anything if it was worth it in the end.

I saw Dabi just pick random clothes and put it on a hanger. They made him look like he has no fashion sense! Well, he doesn't. When he got up to go somewhere, I grabbed the clothes and put them back. "Hey! That's my outfit!" He said. I got up to go shopping. "First, it looks hideous. Second, I'll be gone for a minute. I'm getting better clothes for you. Third, we ran out of masks anyways, so I'll have to get those too. So calm down and I'll see what I can do. Those clothes are only a cry for help." I explained. I got my wallet and headed out the door. Hot Topic, here I come.