-3-

Deku:

Today was my second day at the base. They fed me and I had my own bathroom but after that I had nothing but coloring books and cheese and crackers. I tried to escape on the first day, but it would always lead to failure.

One day I was coloring in my room because what else is there, and someone knocked on the door. "Come in!" I said and somebody slowly opened the door. It was a 26 year old guy with stitches all over his face. "Wanna prank Shigaraki?" He asked. "Toga is sleeping and I wanna prank him." He continued. I nodded because that was better than coloring my friend's pictures. Even Bakugou was a pro hero. I turned down the offer because I decided I wanted to live normally.

The guy explained the plan and we got the prank ready.

The next day...

"FATHER?" I heard someone yell. Shigaraki came out and had no hand on his face. "Which one of you bastards took father?!" He yelled. He called everyone out, including me. "Toga! You think this is funny?!" "I didn't touch your stupid hand!"

"Kurogiri?"
"No"
"Twice?!"
"Absolutely not!"
"Deku?!"
"Nah brah"

Everyone looked at Dabi. Dabi looked at me with betrayal in his eyes. Shigaraki narrowed his eyes at Dabi and Dabi burst out laughing. I just snickered. "Dabi, fridge." Shigaraki ordered. Dabi sat on the fridge and we found the hand. It had the middle finger up. Shigaraki put it back on his face and I was sent back to my room.

Bakugou's P.O.V:

The old hag was on the phone with Deku's mother. Today was Thanksgiving and she was having trouble calling Deku. There were millions of voicemails left and nobody knew where he was. I got out my phone and decided to call him. He never missed any of my calls. I called and a weird voice responded.

"Who is this?"
"Who are you and why do you have Deku's phone"
"I'm Deku's friend and he didn't feel like answering. Who are you?"
"Katsuki Ba-"
"Hey! Give me my phone back D-"

🥦Deku🥦 has hung up

That was weird. He was on the streets while calling. It was close and didn't take long to get to. Now we know

Dabi's P.O.V:

After the phone call was over, we headed back to the base. It was thanksgiving and I had to make dinner to make up for the pranks. I had cooked for Deku so now I can cook for fucking Thanksgiving.Since I had respect for Deku I started calling him by his actual name. When he's in a bad mood he gets annoyed by it and it's very cute.

After making the dinner we decide to play a game. "Whoever can run the most after this dinner gets a bottle of alcohol!" Toga yelled. Later we found that Izuku won because he tried to eat the least. He soon got drunk of one bottle and stumbled around the room.

"Hey" He said to me
"What"
"Hey"
"What?"
"Wanna play Truth or dare?" He asked. I wanted to say no but peer pressure made me give in. "Truth or dare Dabi" Izuku said and since I am a man I did the obvious.
"Truth"
"How did you get your scars? They're
so prettyyyyy"
"Abuse"
"Toga Truth or dare?"
"Dare"
"I dare you to pour all the blood you got into the toilet"

She poured it into the toilet and looked straight at Izuku.

"Truth or dare Deku?"
"Unoo"
"No Deku, Truth or dare."
"Dare"
"I dare you to bake a cake."

As we helped Izuku get the ingredients, I noticed that he would struggle to stand straight up, so I put my hands on his waist to help him keep balance. Toga just stared at me with disgust and got out the eggs and the bowl. "It's 8:00 p.m and instead of sleeping we're watching Deku make a cake." Toga said. "Nonono. Not just any Izuku. Drunk Izuku." I added. We both watched as Deku struggled to
make a cake. He let the eggshells fall into the batter. Shigaraki was woken by the mixer and was surprised to see Izuku barely making a cake. When he was done there was a mess and we had to clean it up. Everyone went to bed after that and I swear I could hear Deku rolling around his room. He was bouncing off walls and hitting the floor. A few hours later I was woken up from my dream to see a still drunk Izuku standing next to my bed. "I can't sleeep. Can I sleep with you?" He asked. I nodded because when he woke up he would throw a fit if he didn't sleep well. He lay down next to me and immediately fell asleep. I fell asleep in a minute.