-9-

Timeskip!!

Deku has had his child already. His name is Yorokobi. He has started to walk and is 1 years old. Dabi watches him because nobody else is trustworthy (for Deku). Deku has villain missions and goes when Dabi doesn't. They have the weekends off  unless they are bored. Sorry for skipping, but I had no plan for in between.

Dabi:

It's Monday and guess what that means... I have to watch Yorokobi. He doesn't do a lot, so it's not a problem. We're teaching him to become a villain. Izuku wants him to avoid Ground Zero for some reason. In fact, Izuku hates Ground Zero more than anyone else. It's weird.

As I walk into the baby's room, I notice that he's gone. I look around and find him crying on the couch. He was sitting next to his stuffed monkey. He grasped the air to signal that he wanted me to pick him up. I picked him up and to my surprise, Toga was up. She sleeps from 8:00 p.m to 3:00 a.m. She picked up Yorokobi and tossed him in the air. She caught him and put him in his high chair. She handed me a pan. "Cook." She said in a stern voice. I grabbed the pan and slapped her with it. She took the pan and put it away. She took the baby food from the fridge and gave it to Yorokobi. She opened it and gave him a spoon. "If you don't want to cook then at least feed him." She said. I rolled my eyes and scooped up some baby food. I put the spoon in front of his mouth, but he refused to eat it. 'Picky little brat' I thought to myself. I tried to feed it to him again, but he flipped the spoon over and got baby food all over me.  Deku finally came to the room. He saw me and laughed. Yorokobi giggled and pat his hands on the table.

Deku picked up the spoon and easily fed it to him. "Hey Dabi, I need you to help me get some things for Yorokobi. Can you come?" He asked. I nodded. "Let me change first" I said. I changed into a hero hoodie and jeans. I put a surgical mask on my face and I walked downstairs. I put my sneakers on and walked to the door. Deku was there with Yorokobi in his arms. He wore a hoodie and jeans as well. He had a beanie on his head and he handed me one. I put it on one he did the '👌' sign.

(Yes I did draw this)

We got into the car and put Yorokobi into the chair. I was going to drive and Deku was going to sit next to Yorokobi. Deku set up the GPS and put it in the phone holder.

Yorokobi had started crying halfway through the trip. Deku gave him his pacifier but Yorokobi spit it out. He kept crying and I was starting to get annoyed. Deku gave him his milk bottle but he pushed it away. Deku finally put his finger in front of Yorokobi's face. He grabbed his finger and stopped crying. That was when we got to our destination.

We got into the store where the mall starts. It was just clothes and perfume. We walked out of the store and got into the part of the mall where all the stores are connected.

(Example)⤴️

(Example)⤴️

There were many stores that sold baby items, but Deku was very picky of where he wanted to buy things from. We eventually found one and walked in. There were onesies and hoodies and other baby clothes. We had to get a hero one since we didn't want to look suspicious. Deku pointed to a Froppy hoodie. Yorokobi pointed at a Chargebolt onesie. I found a onesie with a orange X in the middle. I thought it would suit the brat. I showed it to Deku and his smile faded. "Keep searching..." he said. We eventually found one we all liked. We settled on a Red Riot hoodie. We payed for it and continued shopping. We found another store that sells baby toys. We just got a simple rocking horse, a jumper, and a little rabbit plushie. We bought them and handed Yorokobi his rabbit plushie. He held it tightly and hugged it. As we walked, we saw a bunch of interviewers around this one man. He was blonde and his eyes reminded me of Yorokobi's. Deku put his hand next to his eye and tried to walk faster. Then, Yorokobi started crying. The man turned around to look at us and then...

To be continued...