-10-

Dabi's POV:

Deku put his hand next to his eye and tried to walk faster. Then, Yorokobi started crying. The man turned around to look at us and then....

"Izuku!" Bakugou yelled. Deku tried to walk away, but Bakugou grabbed his arm. "Deku, who's this person?" he said as he pulled Deku towards him and pointed to me. He stared into his eyes. Deku pushed his face away from him. "Answer me, goddammit!" He said. The interviewers were starting to get louder and Yorokobi was getting uncomfortable. Bakugou let go of Deku and walked to Yorokobi. Yorokobi giggled and reached out to him. "Who the fuck is this supposed to be?!" He yelled. Yorokobi started to cry and more people gathered around
us. Deku grabbed my free arm and pulled me away from the crowd. I then remember something. "That was my ex boyfriend..." he said as I handed Yorokobi a quarter. He tried to take a big bite out of it but he ended up throwing it into the pond.

Deku stared into the water. His eyes were pale green. "Hey," I said. "If you need to tell me something, you can." I said to him. He turned his head to face me and he made a small smile. "Thanks Dabi, I'll tell you at the base though." He said. He then got closer and hugged me. I didn't hug back because I had Yorokobi in my arms. Deku then kissed Yorokobi's forehead. "By the way, what do we do for Yorokobi?" I asked. "He should be a spy for UA. He gives us information on the next attack. We should probably get back to the base," He said. We walked outside to the car and put Yorokobi in his baby seat. The bags were put in the back and Deku sat next to me. The car ride was awkward because nobody said a thing. Finally, we arrived.

Shigaraki set up the jumper and Toga built the rocking horse. Deku brought me into his room and I sat on the bed. He closed the door behind us and explained what was going on. Bakugou was the guy who persuaded Deku into leaving us and putting us in jail. That bastard! He said that Bakugou cheated on him, and so he left. Just while he finished telling me the story, Shigaraki came in.

"Okay you two lovebirds, we're gonna need a bunch of blood tonight. The heroes planned to destroy the base, and our asses included so let's go! And Deku, you'll need to tell us the location of some of your 'friends'." Shigaraki said. I got up and started walking out the door before I heard a "No." I looked at Izuku and his arms were crossed. He looked pissed. "What did you say?" Shigaraki slowly turned his head. Deku gave a small smirk. "I said, no. I'm not your fucking dog. I can do whatever the fuck I want!" He said back. Shigaraki didn't like that one bit. The hand fell of his face and he kicked it aside. "Do you fucking think you're the boss? We give you shelter, food, and hell, we even give you some sort of freedom. We could've killed you right then and there. We could've killed your son. Do you THINK that you can have the attitude of a 5 year old girl when we're the ones keeping you alive?! Remember last time you had freedom? You fucked it up for yourself! IN FACT, YOU KNOW WHAT? HOW ABOUT YOU STAY IN THAT HELL?! I'M SURE KATSUKI WOULD LOVE YOUR COMPANY!" He yelled. That wiped Izuku's smirk off of his face. His bold looking face turned to fear.

"Shigaraki, Wait you don't understand what he's-"

"Kurogiri! I've found the location of angry Pomeranian kid! Create a portal to send Deku into the same location!"

"Yes, sir"

"Wait, stop!"

"Dabi, I don't care what the fuck he's been through! He needs to learn a goddamn lesson!"

A portal opened and Shigaraki pointed for Izuku to go inside. He refused, until Shigaraki threw Yorokobi inside. Izuku went in, and didn't come out. All I can do is hope he's okay. Toga looks at me. "Yeah, that was pretty scary! Especially when Tomura-kun threw a baby into the portal!" She said. Shigaraki has the hand back on his face. "Relax, there was a couch next to it. It landed there idiots." He said. He disintegrated a pencil in his hand. "Now go train your quirks, morons." He said. I guess that's all we can do.

Izuku's POV:

Dammit! If I hadn't been such a smartass, neither Yorokobi or me would've gotten into this shit! That's what happens when you trust your thoughts. I checked Yorokobi for injuries. Nothing. Thank god! Unfortunately, the waterworks started again. He cried so loud that I prayed Katsuki wasn't really around like Tomura said.

"What the fuck is that? Is that a baby?" I heard someone say. "Damn, that kid is loud like a siren!" I heard another man say. I hear footsteps and hide. It's Kaminari and Kirishima. "I swear I heard one over here!" I heard Kirishima say. "

"It's probably just your imagination, bro."

"Bro, it sounded so real though!"

"Bro, I heard nothing."

Yorokobi continued to cry.

"Bro, now I hear it."

"I told you, bro!"

"It's coming from behind the couch. We check in 3, 2, 1..."

I jumped out and crashed both of their heads against my knees. That knocked them out pretty hard. I put them both on a love seat and made it look like they were just tired and decided to take a nap. I put Kami on top of Kiri and left it there. I can't wait to hear their reactions on the news. I open the only door and find a giant table. People sit around it, including Todoroki, Ochako, and.... Katsuki. They all have glass jars and ingredients in front of them. I go back, pick up Yorokobi, and walk through the door. There's a few items in front of me, so I use them to hide myself. I open the bathroom door and lay Yorokobi on a small blanket that I bought for him. I got Kaminari's black hair spray (to make his black bolt thicker) and spray it on my hair. I get glasses from Iida that were in my pocket from last year. It's not perfect, but it does hide me. I walk inside the room and sit down. Great, now I'm stuck with this meeting that I didn't even want to go to.