Be a Rebel!!

(O.D.A Electronics)

Rock didn't expect the first thing to happen as he entered the doors was to be shocked by live wires. The facility was filled with wires, electrical boxes and containers filled with cooling liquid. Most of the employers were wearing special suits for the live electricity, even some of the robot assistants wore special coating. One of workers approached Megaman hastily, pointing at him with a pencil.

"What are you doing here kid? You can't be in here without special suits!"

"I'm sorry, but I'm looking for a robot master called Elecman. Is he here? I need to talk with-"

"Sorry kid, but he can't talk with children right now. You'll have to wait later." The worker interrupted him. Another zap came from Rock's feet and him jumping off the ground. "You see? You'll get zapped in no time. Please kid, get out." The worker started pushing Rock out the door, the little robot trying to get through. He was quickly losing that battle though. Suddenly, a smooth voice spoke behind the worker, startling the both of them.

"Rock? Is that you?" Rock recognized that voice. He turned to see Elecman standing over the worker. His red and black armor glowed form the light in the room, The electricity really made his golden mask and blue eyes stand out. The electric robot master walked up to the worker calmly, but his stern expression never wavered. "What are you doing to him?"

"W-Well, h-he was requesting y-you, b-but you're busy right now. H-He can wait outside with the others." The worker stammered in front of him. Rock could understand how he feels; when he battled Elecman years ago, he had to admit Elec looked intimidating if he wanted to.

"This isn't a child sir, that's my brother Megaman. And you will let him through, I'm sure he means to tell something important." Elec smiled confidently at Rock, making the latter nod quickly. The worker promptly let go of the little kid.

"YOU'RE Megman? I-I didn't know." Elec grabbed his shoulders, turning him in the opposite direction.

"Why don't you go help the others in your section of the plant. Leave this to me." And away the worker went.

"Thanks Elecman. You're job is certainly...risky." Rock shrugged, Elec chuckling as he patted his back.

"I know. But I can handle myself, plus they are all lucky I'm here to keep the electricity in check."

"You are very powerful after all." Rock complimented him.

"Are you just saying that because I kicked your butt all those years ago?" To Elec's amusement, Rock puffed his cheeks in annoyance.

"You beat me six times!"

"I couldn't help myself, and you know that! Thank Wily for that."

"Speaking of that, could I talk you alone for a bit?"

"Why not right here?" Elec asked, cut off by Rock's pleading look. He sighed in defeat, waving to another robot master from above. Rock didn't recognize this robot master. He was a slender robot like Elecman with light yellow and blue armor with a green circle where his heart area was. What stuck out to Rock was two light blue containers sticking out of his head like horns, both of them surging with electricity.

"Hey Fuse, you mind taking over my position? I need to talk with someone." The robot named Fuse man groaned slightly.

"I'm already filling enough positions though."

"Don't argue with your partner Fuse, or we'll tell the boss!" One of the workers said. He suddenly stuttered by the devilish looks both the electric robot masters flashed at him.