...gone horribly wrong

"Hello Albert. What business do you have calling me?" Dr. Light restrained himself from looking over at Flash, who was hiding behind the door. To say he was frightened would be an understatement. Why was his creator on the screen? Was that a tracker in his armor? Why would he put a tracker in him, unless he thought about this situation.

"Oh...I think you know very well why I contacted you." Dr. Wily sneered.

"No, I don't. Have you contacted to tell me your evil plant again?"

However, to his dismay, the doctor gave a unsettling smirk and leaned in closer to the screen, almost pressing his wrinkly face against the glass. "Thomas, have you been recovering my robots?" Flash could almost feel his core stop. They got caught!!

"What are you talking about Wily? I have not been recovering your bots, nor do I seem to have a reason to recover your own machines-?" The screen shook on the receiving end, almost as Wily shook his communicator.

"Then tell me why I have found my trackers active on my robots across the globe?! South America, Japan, even where you are RIGHT NOW. Every single one of my robots have been active again, and the thought of you taking my work, it makes me so angry!" He shouted into the communicator. Flash could only stare as Dr. Light tried to keep his composure.

"All of them are activated?" He asked quietly.

"Don't lie to me Thomas, we both know not everyone in the entire world can build or fix a robot master like us. If only one person could rebuild my robots, it's you." The evil doctor sneered.

"Albert, I know you don't trust me, but I will keep telling you that I didn't recover your bots." Dr. Light insisted. Wily huffed before moving more and pressing more buttons.

"Then why don't we ask the others about it?"

"What do you me-" Dr. Light couldn't finish as more mini screens all around. If he could've seen the whole thing, the robot would've counted maybe 20 or more screens showing up. Flash was confused by the multiple screens showing up around the computer. None of them showed faces, but seconds later different voices came through. And none of them sounded happy. More like frightened, confused, or tired. It was hard for Flash to keep up with the different type of conversations, but he could make out just a few.

So these are the other wily numbers that came after us... He thought to himself.

"What's going on?! Tundra, are you there? If this is a prank..."

"Slash, are you seeing this as well?"

"Yeah, no duh."

"Oh, this does not seem to be good..."

"Is this-?!"

"AAaaaaahhh-"

"EVERYONE, SHUT IT!!" Wily shouted over the intercom, scaring the bolts out of Dr. Light and Flash. The voices died down immediately before one voice, Wood's voice, answered.

"D-Doctor Wily?" Just from the voice alone, Flash could make out he was surprised to hear his voice.

"It's a surprise to hear all of you active after so long. Tell me, how long have you been like this, and does Thomas have something to do..." However, to everyone's surprise, the multiple voices overlapped each other, almost calling to each other in hope of hearing each other. They sounded so happy to hear each other, Flash couldn't help but crack a smirk.

"Wait, everyone's active? Magnet, SNAKE! Can you hear me?!

"Wait a minute...Do I hear my brothers?"

"Huh, so older models before me are active?"

"Perhaps maybe I, the Splendid Noble Youth, should introduce myself to the others..."