A new plan

It was hard for me and my brother to calm down the wily bots when we managed to get them home. Hours passed after Wily's message, and slight rant, went to all of the wily bots around the world, but the fear wasn't all gone. Heatman was huddled in his box like a protective turtle shell, opening his lid every few minutes just to see if he was still alive. Wood was silent the entire time, staring at the floor and completely oblivious to his brothers. Metal, huddled in the corner, was leaning against the wall. Although he hid it well, the shaking arms were giving away how he felt. Flash was right beside Metal, staring at the floor with a blank look. Crash was taking it the hardest though. When I managed to bring him back to the house, the first thing he did was run upstairs and lock himself inside one of the smallest rooms. No matter how much we tried to calm him down, he would shout at us to go away or just not answer at all.

Rock told me he was going to talk to doctor Light about the situation. I tried to comfort Heat as best as I could, it managed to calm him down and he leaned against slightly. I managed to find a good show for us in silence, but the silence was uncomfortable. My heart was heavy with emotions for these guys. I was sad for being put in this situation. I was concerned for how they took this. But mostly I was mad, no frustrated by Dr. Wily. For even saying he would scrap them for being something more than what they were built for! I wanted to smack him upside the head with my broom a hundred times over!

Finally, a click echoed and all of us to see my sad but smiling brother with my father. I helped Heat and hugged Light. All of the wily bots, except for Crash, just watched us in silence. Light took a deep breath before entering the living room.

"I'm sorry this is happening to you all." Was all he could say. Heat peaked from his lid.

"What's going to happen to us? Are we going to be scrapped?" He squeaked. Wood glanced over.

"Heatman, don't think that..."

"But you heard Wily Woodman! He wouldn't lie about that, he's going to find us! He's going to find us, and he's going to kill us!"

"We could always become light bots..." Flash suggested, Metal punching harshly on the shoulder.

"No! No matter how much we lie, we are wily bots and we have to accept it!"

"Well then, why did you reject the request anyway?! You were the first one who did it!!" Flash argued back.

"I-I was just in a moment! I didn't mean to-"

"Oh you meant it!! I know you meant it Metal because you never hesitate in a decision!"

"Boys..." Doctor light said, only to be drowned out.

"Just because I made the decision, doesn't mean you had to follow as well. So why did you do it?!" Metal's yellow receptors perked in anger. Heat was leaning against wood's leg in fear.

"Because you're the leader!!" Flash looked away.

"You guys are your own beings, you don't need to follow me! You all could've gone with him!"

"Then we could've possibly have become mindless puppets or something! I wasn't up for that!"

"Guys! You're scaring Heatman!" Wood spoke up.

"CAN EVERYONE SHUT UP??!!!" The yell scared everyone and looked at me and Rock, but we shook our heads in denial. Crashman was peaking from the corner, his visor blocking a majority of his face. Dr. Light coughed, finally gathering their attention.

"I was trying to say, Rock and I talked about what to do about your situation."

"Maybe I should've gone back to doctor Wily..." Heat was promptly hit by my broom. "Ow!"