Character info

Okay so I want to not make this a bit oc-ish, but I did imagine the reader to be this rando person up here, so that's the only thing I wanted. Anyways here.
_____

Name: (y/n) tomioka

Sibling: giyu tomioka, tsutako tomioka

Relations: sakonji, sabito

Close friends: shinobu, mitsuri, uzui, rengoku, gyomei

Pillar: dragon pillar

Personality: the same to giyuu but with a little bit of mercy. You sometimes have a soft spot for some. But in serious situations, you have to keep on your toes.

Prologue: giyu and you were mourning for your dear friend. Though as you were crying and on your knees, you kept telling him that it was your fault because you weren't there for him for seven days in the selection.

"Sabito did his best, will honor him. So don't blame yourself and stop crying" giyu said.
"B-but it's all my fault...he died cause I wasn't there...h-he's gone now and his spirit will never rest" you kept shedding tears.

"Are you going to keep wallowing in pity and self blame? Or are you going to move on and face the day with how far you've gotten"
You looked at him trying to wipe your tears away.

"You've already lost an eye from the selection test. Be glad your alive and made it this far with me. Sabito would've been proud of you and relieved that your alive" giyuu said.

"...but"
"Don't suffer anymore than you already had. We have a job to do now, it's time to move" he said.

You stood up and loosened yourself up. You calmed down and cleared your mind.
"Okay..."
"...will find a replacement for your left eye, okay?" He rubs your head softly.
You only nod and kept walking. 

I'll move on as asked. But I won't forget you. To be my first friend, and lover. To share the moments we had together. You might as well be my last.