Prologue

You stretched out across All for One's lap, staying in your cat form as he rubbed your soft tummy fur before moving you off his lap causing you to meow in protest.

"Don't talk back, Y/n." All for One spoke, making your ears go back as you hissed and jumped to his shoulder before shifting into a ferret.

He let out a hardy chuckle and rubbed your head causing you to let out a squeak before turning back into a cat, your tail flicked with anxiousness.

"Master," you spoke quietly, "Tomura, are you sure he'll be fine with this?"

All for One nodded, "He'll get used to you sooner or later my dear." He gently caressed your head before he tapped a button and a voice made it's way through a speaker.

"Are you ready Kurogiri?" All for One asked quietly.

"Go ahead a send her sir." Kurogiri's voice came through as portal opened. With on last pat on the head from All for One you jumped in the rift.

The scene changed completely, instead of warm fabric under your paws it was cold wood and the world around you give an almost calming aura to it. It was so different from home base, so...unfamiliar. Your ears twitched as you heard Kurogiri's voice.

"Glad to see you made it well," He hummed. You let out a mewl in response as he placed a bowl of milk in front of you. You purred to him, lazily drinking as footsteps came down the stairs.

A grayish blue haired boy sat at the bar table taking instant notice of you as you continued to lap up milk.

"Who's the cat, Kurogiri?" He questioned, laying his head on his arms as he stared at you.

You let out a laugh and changed to your normal human form. Your h/c hair falling on your shoulders and your e/c eyes tracing out his body lines as you crossed your legs, staying seat of the bar table.

"The name's Y/n, Y/n L/n."