Chapter Eight

You ignored people that day, you even ignored the 'level three security breach' because you knew that was just Tenko.

Though that night you had a slightly hard time sleeping and it was because of Mineta...his words kept going through your mind.

You tilted your head up to Tenko who was sound asleep, his arms were wrapped around your waist and you were cuddled against his chest. You could admit, he was cute when he slept, his messy hair helped with that.

~•~•~

You sat in class listening to Mr. Aizawa about the rescue training. You sighed softly, not really excited but you knew you'd get to fight off some villains.

You got your costume on and headed out, you made your way to Deku and Uraraka.

"Iida's kicking it into high gear as our class rep, huh?" Deku sighed.

~•~•~

The bus ride was fun enough, you ignored something until you heard Tsu.

"That power of your's, isn't it a lot like All Might?" You perked up at the question.

Izuku let out a yelp, "What really?! You think so huh? I never really thought about that, I guess it's kinda similar..."

The conversation progressed until you heard your name.

"Hey Y/n," Tsu got your attention, "Now that I think about it, you're pretty similar to that villain, Sly Shifter."

You shook your head, "I have no relationship with the villain, we're similar but very much apart."

They soon went after Bakugo until Aizawa interfered.

The bus ride ended with that Class 1-A got off the bus, you slipping off in cat form. You hid among the crowd of students as you began to listen to Thirteen and Aizawa until your ears began to ring.

You let out a yowl in pain, making everyone back away. Your paws covered over your ears as your body slumped forwards. Deku was the first to run to your side, you snarled at him as your body started to shift back and forth between different animals for Deku to back away in fear.

A pair of wings stretching from your back before suddenly turning to dust.

Your tail became barred, then clubbed, then spikey before going back to normal.

Your muzzle changed from bird, to wolf to cat and kept going.

Your fur became skin, then scales, then feathers before changing back to fur.

You couldn't stop it, only make gurgling loud noises. Shrieks, wails, caws, roars, and snarls.

You were crying for it to stop ...until it finally silenced. Your body shifted back into its beautiful grey haired Maine Coon form. You swayed and stumbled before finally falling to your side, breathing ragged and weighted. Your eyes stayed open for only a few seconds after, and right before you lost consciousness.

'Kurogiri....'

...

........

..............

"Y/n! Please wake up!"

Light....................?

"Y/N!"

Your eyes snapped open, "S-Sero!"

"Good you're awake, we have problems." Sero let out a slightly shaky breath causing something in you to wake up. You rolled onto your furry stomach and lept to your feet.

"What happened?" You hissed, your mind seemed fuzzy.

"Villains attacked...." Sero's words hit you like a truck, if the villains were here, where's Tenko? Your body acted on its own, speeding beneath Kurogiri's misty body. Kurogiri making no action to stop you, striking some of your classmates with curiosity.

You skidded to a sudden stop when you were surrounded by villains, the fur on your back prickled up as you let out a sharp his. You were about to start the fight when a certain hero entered the battle... you pinned your ears against your head as you turned your head to the door.

"The boss battle..."

"It's begun." You hissed under your breath.

"Fear not! Why? Because, I am here!" All Might's voice boomed throughout the structure.

"How nice of you to finally join us All Might..." Tenko's voice broke the silence, "Nomu...make him suffer..." The bird creature approached, a low snarl emitting from it's throat. The Nomu took a swing at All Might, who swiftly dodged before returning the swing to Nomu's stomach, through hardly anything happened.

"Good luck penetrating Nomu's Shock Absorption..."

"Shock Absorption, huh..?"

Everything happened too fast for you to take it, it seemed Nomu was beat in just fifteen seconds... You ran from sight, your silver fur changed to a chocolate brown and you removed to collar. You knew you were gonna have to keep Tenko safe from something. You poked your head out of your hiding spot, noticing a hero with a gun about to pull the trigger and he was aimed...right at Tenko.

Your ears perked and you ran towards Tenko as fast as you could before leaping onto him right as the gun went off. As Tenko's body hit the ground the hand that was covering his face came off, causing him to panic.

You let out a snarl and deepened your voice, "Kurogiri! Get Shigraki and his Father out of here! I'll deal with the heroes while you make an escape."

Kurogiri nodded, warping Shigaraki and his Father. You turned your attention to all the heroes staring you down, not to mention the class of 1-A.

"I will warn you..." You let out a snarl, "We'll be back, stronger. You'll bow to us and finally see us as your true equals, you will finally understand that heroes don't always win." Everyone went silent around you, the class stared at you in disbelief. "You heroes look down on us like we're nothing but garbage! Well hear this, one day...you'll be laying beneath me, your bodies cold as I lick my paws clean of your precious blood! I'm sure my Master would love to watch as I rip you to shreds! This is a promise from the Sly Shifter..." You let out a satisfied purr at their faces before feeling a warp gate open behind you. You let out a cackle as you turned and walked into it.

You let out a sigh on the other side of the warp gate, your fur turning back to silver as Kurogiri put your collar back on. You purred as he pet your head before opening a warp gate for you.

You walked in, appearing in a rocky area. You made your way over seeing your classmates.

"Guys!"

"Y/n!" Mina waved to you, "Thank fuck you're alright mah queen!"

You laughed and jumped down to her.