Chapter Four

The morning came abroad from the sky, you paws stretching out as you yawned, awakening from your slumber in a small grey cat bed. You noticed where you were almost instantly, but you didn't mind.

The darkness of the room enveloped you happily as you slowly got up, making your way onto the bed beside your own, Tomura's bed. This hadn't been the first time you've slept in his room, heck he even gave you your own little bed to sleep in.

Your eyes shifted to the alarm clock, 2:43... you let out a small huff as you crawled over Shigaraki's sleeping figure before curling up next to his chest. You didn't have to worry about his quirk because he wore gloves to keep his quirk at bay when he slept.

All your moving and walking on him awoke him and his eyes went straight to you, "Y/n, you need to stop doing this." You only huffed as response before flicking your tail and laying it over your head.

Shigaraki let out a small sigh and began to pet your head, causing small but loud purrs to rumble from your throat. He smiled...only you had ever seen him smile, not in a creepy way but he looked relaxed and almost happy.

You grinned lightly and rolled onto your back, Tomura only began to rub your tummy fluff causing you to purr happily. He liked seeing so relaxed around him, it made him happy...? Was that the right word to use..?

"Hey Shigaraki..." You mumbled under your breath.

"Yeah Y/n?" He sounded worried, you rarely called him Shigaraki, you normally called him Tomura.

"I had a dream..." You whispered, shifting back to your human form.

"A dream? You know those don't matter." Tomura grumbled.

"I...I know... but I was scared." Now that was a knew one, he never thought in his life he'd hear you say that. "It was like an eagle picking away a lion cub right before the mother's eyes."

"What do you mean?"

"I was with a boy, he was young. Probably around five or six, he looked like you...he came to me, running like he saw a ghost. He was so scared that he was crying..."

You had perked Tomura's interest all ready, "Go on."

"I held him close to me, he was crying in my arms...I can't forget what he looked like...he had the same hair as you, same eyes...same quirk."

Tomura sighed and held you close, "Well it was just a dream, nothing to worry about so go back to sleep. You have to go to 'school' tomorrow."

You nodded softly, cuddling into his chest and fell into another dream filled slumber.