Chapter Nine

You arrived home earlier than normal today because of what happened today. As you walked inside a certain misty man came up and hugged you.

"I was worried you know." You sighed at Kurogiri's words.

"I know, you're like a dad Kuro." You smiled, hugging him back.

He finally let go of you after about three minutes, "Shigaraki is sulking in his room, go make him feel better okay?"

You nodded softly, walking to the male's room.

As you approached the door you heard Tenko mumbling to himself. You let out a soft sigh and opened the door, walking in and sitting on his bed next to him. You noticed all the hands that normally cover is body on the floor in a pile.

"Tenko..." You soothed.

The blue haired male sighed and turned to you, "Y/n..."

You gave him a gently smile, "Do you want to talk Tenko?"

He simply shook his head and leaned into you, face planting into your chest. You jumped but giggled, rubbing his head and running your fingers through his hair. You felt him smile against you as he started to push you down onto the bed causing you to whine lightly.

"Nuuuuuuu!" You whined causing him to give a dry chuckle. He smiled at you and nuzzled into your chest causing your to shiver. You felt him take a deep breath.

"You smell nice..." He mumbled. Your face turned into a bright red as Tenko moved his face to your neck. You just continued to pet his head as his snuggled himself into you, you stayed like that until Tenko fell asleep on you.

It wasn't until your phone started to ring that you got worried, you quickly grabbed it and answered to silence only to realize you had answered a video call with Mina, thank fuck Tenko's face was covered by your neck and his hair.

"Ayye!!! Y/n- wait! Is that a boy?!" Mina gave you a starry eyed smile.

"Y-Yes! But be quiet, Tenko's asleep." You sighed, rubbing the male's head.

"Okay okay, well the other girls an I decided to have a sleep over to get to know each other better! You wanna come?"

"A sleep over...? I've never been to one so sure."

"Great! I'll send you my address! Bring your jammies!" Mina giggled.

You rolled your eyes and hung up before gently shaking Shigaraki awake, "Hey Tenko."

"Mmmm....what is it Y/n? If the world's not ending I don't care."

"Aww, so if I was hurt you wouldn't care?"

"That's a different story." He huffed.

You giggled softly, "Well I need you to let me go Tenko, I'm going to a sleep over."

He narrowed his eyes at you before moving. You smiled as you got up, moving to grab some pajamas and clothes. You simply stuffed them in a bag before getting ready to head out before stopping yourself. You turned you head to Shigaraki and placed your bag on the floor before walking over to him, he lifted a brow at you.

"What're you..." You cut him off with a small kiss on the cheek.

"Take care of yourself while I'm gone," You smiled softly before heading back to the door and grabbing your bag, "And keep using that chapstick I got you dumb-dumb." With that you left, humming to yourself.

Shigaraki starred at the door after you left, four fingers rubbing the place on his cheek where you had kissed him. A subtle dark blush covering his face as his heartbeat sounded in his head.

~•~•~

You made it to Mina's place thanks to Kurogiri and his quirk. You knocked on the door to be greeted by multiple happy females. As soon as they saw you, you were dragged inside by the giggling parade.

You let out an oof when they dragged you upstairs and dropped you on the bed. They gathered around on top of said bed while you laid on the side with half your body on the edge.

"Well, I'm here." You yawned, "What shall we do?"

"Hmmmm....anyone got any ideas?" Momo asked.

"I say truth or dare!" Mina giggled.

"Let's do it!" Uraraka smiled and pumped her fist in the air.

"Alright, Jiro! Truth or dare?!" Mina shouted brightly.

Jiro looked up from her phone, "Uhhh, truth."

"Who do you think is the prettiest boy in our class?"

Jiro shrugged, "Todoroki, I guess." The girls nodded in agreement. "Alright, Toru, truth or dare?"

Toru giggled brightly, "Dare!"

"I dare you to touch Y/n" Jiro smirked.

You perked up and hissed only to make everyone giggle as Toru suddenly poked your side causing you to squeal and fall off the bed. You glared at the females as you climbed back on the bed.

The girls just laughed but the Toru turned to you, "Okay Y/n! Truth or dare?"

"Err truth I guess." You grumbled.

"Who's your crush?"

You froze, a dark blush covering your face causing the girls to giggle. "T-Tenko..." You mumbled, blushing hard.

The girls perked especially Mina, "Could you tell us more about him?"

You sighed and nodded, "He's very quiet and sweet. He loves hugs but only lets me hug him, we're kinda roommates...so we sleep together and normally I'll wake to him spooning me and I'll die of embarrassment at that point. He'll mumble in his sleep from time to time and get nightmares that I help him through. He's surprisingly muscular for how skinny he is, I walked in on him dressing once and I about had a nosebleed. Even though he seems rude at times he's very kind when he wants to be."

The girls smiled brightly and Mina pulled on a full grin, "Girl that's not a crush! YOU ARE IN LOVE!!!"

You choked on your own saliva, "L-Love?"