Chapter Two

Aizawa lead everyone out with you riding on his shoulders, tour tail wagging gently as you zoned out before Aizawa called your name.

"Since we have an extra student you will choose who you'd like to go against in the race."

Your ears perked up and you stood up before climb on Aizawa's head, looking over your competitors.

"The green haired boy, I like him." You purred.

The green haired boy gave a wide-eyed, "M-Me?!!"

"Did I fucking stutter, did I?" You snarled.

He shakes his head as you jumped down from Aizawa and stood at the starting line. Your body shifted and grew bigger and slimmer, your fur becoming shorter and a beautiful color spotted cheetah coat.

Your body tensed as you waited.....bang! You were off and finished with 2.64 seconds. You grinned as your body turned back into a beautiful Maine Coon form and began your fur. Everyone starred at you as Midoriya came up with 7.09 seconds.

"It's rude to stare sweeties!" You purred.

•~onto the next task~•

You were given some kind of force thing, obviously measured force in kilograms. You smirked brightly.

"Easy-peasy~" You purred.

You hummed and quickly turned into a Nile Crocodile before biting down and accidentally breaking the poor invention.

•~last task because I'm lazy~•

You sat on the sidelines watching the green haired boy from early, your were intrigued none the less. He seemed to be thinking carefully...

You watched as Aizawa's quirk rose up, stopping the boy as he was about to use his quirk, you watched closely before Aizawa let him go.

"A waste of a quirk." You heard Aizawa mumble.

You waited until things settle down and sat in the circle before shifter to your natural form. You hair glimmers in the sun as you stood up, yawning and stretching out.

"This is probably the only time you'll see my true-self lovelies, better get a good look." You smirked and turned around, your tits doing the classic anime titty jiggle.

Aizawa tossed you a ball and you grinned before chucking it, 32.9 meters.

"Well my self confidence just sunk like the titanic." You grinned and turned back to your classmates to see one laughing their ass off and the others with surprised faces. You giggled, "What? I'm not perfect sweeties!" You smiled innocently before walking up to Aizawa, "What do you think Aizawa~kun? Better than Mic still!"

Aizawa laughed, "Not bad."