Chapter Twelve

Days past and those new buildings by the school had turned out to be dorms.

Everyone decided they'd move in, including you and Tenko, though they only let Tenko in after he revealed some stuff about himself, he told them his real name and that his quirk was unidentified, he told them the gloves where because you had made them for him and they took that as is. 

Right now you had just finished up your room. You admired your well placed posters of your favorite anime, your neatly stacked manga, the sowing machine on your desk, the ferret tunnel your had set around the room, a cat hammock by the window, cat wheel for when you were to energetic, and your neatly made bed. You then turned attention to some of the pictures you'd set around the room, walking by the desk by the bed you ran your fingers over it before grabbing the picture that sat on it. It was a picture of Tenko caught off guard after you flirted with him a bit the much, you let out a giggle at the memory. You remembered it so vividly, the blush on his face and the way his mouth was agape. You blushed lightly before hear a knock on your door, you let out a gentle sigh as you got up, placing the picture where it belonged before opening the door. Upon opening the door you saw most of class 1-A causing you to tilt your head, "What's going on?"

"We're doing a contest with our dorms!" Uraraka chimed!

"Would you like to join too?" Mineta asked.

You smiled and nodded, "Of course! Take a look around!" You got out of the way for them, allowing them to enter. They all looked around, notice a few cat toys hidden around the room, all the pictures and posters, and someone even asked about the collar that was hung on your lamp. "Oh, that's from when I was little, I was part of a small school gang called the feral, we went around beating up kids whenever the bullied one of our members. I remember a lot about that group actually... we were led by a boy named Hyogi Hyper. He was such a tough boy even though he was blind, I think I have a picture with all of us somewhere..." You mumbled the last part, opening the desk you instantly found the picture in the bottom. You gently pulled it out, showing the class your little wild bunch of a group. 

"Who's the kid that looks like Todoroki?" Izuku questioned, perking Todoroki's interest. The kid he was asking about had half black and half purple hair, his eyes were a dull orange and he had discolored skin around his eyes.

"That's Hyper, he was such a sweetheart..."

"Was? What happened?"

"Not sure..." You sighed, "Last thing I ever heard was that his father tried to readopt him." You sat on your bed before resting your head against the wall.

"Y/n?" Mineta called out quietly.

"Yes?"

"W-What was your past like?"

You lifted you head up, "You want to know my story?" The class nodded, "Fine then, take a seat."

"Let's see, uhh for starters! I wasn't born in Japan, I was born in America. My father and mother moved here because my dad got a job here in the hero agency. We lived here peacefully until my quirk manifested, I accidently hurt my father when my quirk first developed. I ended up hurting him so badly that he couldn't work for weeks. That was the downfall, they began to treat me horribly, sometimes I wouldn't even be fed...though one day a robber broke in, seeing me he took me in as his and he killed my parents. I was just four at the time but I was already pretty mature. The robber, I called him Angel, took care of me for a couple months before giving me to an orphanage."

"Why did you call the robber, Angle, Y/n?" Kirishima tilted his head.

"He saved me, I owe the man my entire life." I smiled, "But anyway, before moving to the orphanage, Angle gave me my first toy, sadly it was ripped to shreds by the bullies at the orphanage. That's when I met the Feral's, at the time Hyper could still see... he told me I looked like I'd make a greet work of a secondary leader if anything were to happen to him. After a few weeks went by and Hyper was back in the custody of his foster father, but when he returned... he could no longer see. Turns out the bastard had poured bleach in his eyes while trying to kill him because his quirk kept 'going haywire' but he was just trying to defend himself.

It was years after I ran away, the Ferals had broken up after Hyper disappeared. That's when I ran into Master, he told me I was special, that I was worth more than what people had told me in the past. He took me in, and now he's practically my dad." You let out a gentle sigh before notice everyone jump at the sound of your door knocking against the wall.

"The hell's going on here?" Tenko lifted a brow, his eyes scanning over the crowd of students in the room.

Some of the students jumped back, "Who are you?" Kaminari jumped.

"Shimura, I'm Y/n's boyfriend."

"Boyfriend?" A few tilted their heads.

"Alright, go on, get out, I'll talk to you guys tomorrow!" You smiled, pushing the others out of your room before shutting the door. Tenko chuckle, watching sit on your bed, he sat next to you before laying down and resting his head on your lap. You let out a small giggle, playing with his messy hair.

"How are you?" He hummed.

"Tired, can we take a nap?"

"I don't see why not." Tenko grinned as he sat up. You smiled and hugged him before he pulled you down onto the bed with him. You just grinned at him, snuggling into his chest as he gently pet your head causing you to slowly fall asleep in his arms.