Chapter Fifteen

Getting up was hard that morning, the two of you had stayed up all night playing video games and watching anime form the pre-quirk era.

You let out a sigh as you sat up, arms stretching out softly. A yawn left your mouth and you shook your sleepiness off.

You were almost able to get up. Almost. A pair of pale arms wrapped around your waist made that action a bit difficult. You smiled at the sight of them though.

Carefully grabbing his wrist you made the move to unwrap them, only for them to tighten and pull you back.

A smile graced your features as your boyfriend finally rose from the grave, his head lifting up in question.

You turned to him, humming slightly at his confused look. "Is it to early for you Tenko?" You asked softly, your hand reaching up to detangle his hair.

He nodded, "Yeah... I get it's the Sports Festival but you don't have to wake up this early do you Teddy Bear?"

You giggled and blushed at the nickname, leaning down and kissing his head. "Well I'd like to, gives me more time to cuddle you."

His face reddened at that statement and he huffed, "Coffee first?"

You smiled, "Coffee first." You finally got up, his arms leaving your waist.

Your journey to grab coffee wasn't long. A simple walk downstairs and a greet to Mamagiri and you were all set. Heading back with two cups of wake up juice.

Once you made it back you were happily greeted by the sleepy man on the bed, his arms outstretched and awaiting. You smiled and handed him his cup before getting back on the bed.

Your body leaned onto him and a yawn left your mouth before you happily took a sip of coffee. A few moments later you felt his arm wrap around your shoulder, holding you closer, you took a second to notice he had put his gloves on.

Glancing at him you saw he no longer had in coffee cup, which was now resting on the bed side table. You hummed and leaned over him, placing your cup beside his.

In one swift movement you plopped yourself onto his lap, your hands reaching up and cupping his cheeks as he leaned into the pillows behind him. Moving one hand your brushed a few stray strands of hair out of his face before cupping it again.

Tenko's hands slipped their way to your waist, holding them gently. A loose smile graced his lazy features as your hands traveled up the side of his face to play with his hair.

Your fingers ran through the messy yet somehow soft bedhead he wore. Sliding one of your hands to the back of his head, you pulled him to you and he happily excepted. His arms moved to wrap around your waist and his face nestled into your chest.

A soft tune left your throat as you played with his hair, your eyes drooping and a lazy smile on your face. Your fingers detangled his hair slowly, in no rush or hurry.

Slowly one of his hands moved, tracing shapes onto you back which brightened your smile. You leaned your head down, kissing the side of his head gently and you could practically feel his face heating up against you.

A giggle left your mouth as you rubbed his head, "Did that embarrass you?"

He let out a huff causing you to shiver a bit, "Do I need to teach you a lesson, puppy?"

Your head tilted, "I don't believe I've ever turned into a dog Tenko."

He lifted his head, moving it to your shoulder just to whisper in your ear, "You're just as obedient as one~"

Blush covered your face and you tried to find words, instead of actually making sense you just shoved him away playfully. "Sir, I am nineteen!"

Tenko laughed lightly, "What does that have to do with anything?"

"It means I am under the age!"

"The age of consent in Japan is fourteen Y/n, your fine."

"It wouldn't be fine in America!" You replied matter-a-factly.

"Oh? And why not?"

"Because the age of consent is seventeen and if you flip the nine upsidedown you get a six! Therefore I am sixteen!" You grinned.

Tenko only shook his head, "Why am I in love with an idiot?"

You only smiled, sticking your tongue out playfully.

(More fluff before the Sports Festival
And to also clear up how old you are)