Chapter Eleven

You were on your way to school with Tenko, who kept a mask over his face to cover his identity. The two of you walked together with hands held tight. I soft hum emitting from you throat as you made it to school, only to see a few new buildings surrounding it.

"Those are new..." You mumbled quietly.

"Wonder what they're there for." He smirked under his mask. "Maybe barracks."

"You and your video game references..." You huffed.

Tenko smiled, "Well, do you always come to school an hour early?"

"Yeah, but then I just relax on the bench or the steps and play on my phone, would you mind keeping me company?" You smiled brightly.

He let out a soft sigh and kissed your head, "Of course I'll keep you company Y/n."

You smiled and dragged him to a nearby bench, sitting down. Tenko sat next to you, tilting his head when he noticed you staring at his blank, black gloves. "Something wrong?"

"No, I just wanna make your gloves pretty, they're a little bland."

"That's not a bad idea." He nodded, "What would you put on them?"

"Well, what would you like on them?"

"How about a kitty?" He smiled.

You let out a giggle and leaned against him, "That'll work..."

He watched as you started to drift asleep on his shoulder. He gently rubbed you head before leaning against you, resting his head atop your own with fingers wrapped together tightly.

It was such a sweet sight that everyone who came decided to wake you. When All Might saw you he smiled, when Aizawa saw you he sighed, and when some of your classmates saw you they took pictures.

You awoke hearing giggling. You let out a soft yawn, snuggling closer to the warmth next to you. You slowly opened your eyes to see your classmates and a bit of blue-grey hair on your face. You gently moved it away, and rubbed your eyes to see Uraraka and Mina staring at you with grins.

"Huh?" You mumbled before looking to Tenko, who was starting to wake up. He yawned loudly and stretched his arms before standing up. He shyly reached his hand out for you which you happily took.

You smiled as he helped you up. "I'll head home now, don't get hurt okay?"

"Okay, Tenko".

"But still kick their butts, got it?"

"Yes sir!" You smiled brightly, and giggled.

He smiled at your happiness and rubbed your head before walking away but you perked up at the voices behind you.

"Y/n~san has a boyfriend!!!" Mina squealed, tackling you into a hug. You giggled softly in embarrassment as you pushed Mina away slowly only to be suddenly tackled by four males causing you to yelp, while Bakugo shook his head at the idiots.

"Okay.... Kaminari, get off my shoulder. Sero stop hugging me. Kiri, I love you like a brother but let go of my side, and Mineta ..." You looked at the smallest of the male who was hugging your leg, gripping the pant leg, and smiled as you gently rubbed his head. "You're fine." Everyone looked at you like you were crazy as you picked up the grape and set him on your shoulders. "What?" You huffed, "I have pity for him is all." You glared at their tiny smiles before heading inside, your little group running after you with a certain ash-blonde trugging behind.

You let Mineta off your shoulders once in the glass and smiled before taking your seat, only to notice the fluffy, green haired boy walk up to you looking nervous as he held a note book close to his chest.

"Umm.... Y/n, I have a few questions for you?"

"Hm? What is it broccoli boy?"

He ignored the nickname this time, "What happened to you during the USJ attack? It seemed your quirk malfunctioned or something like that."

You stayed quiet as the entire class turned to you, they seemed curious as well...

"You see... my quirk allows me to shapeshift into any animal imaginable but when you change into a different form, it's extremely painful to shift into said form and painful to hold it because my body isn't used to the form. The pain can range from growing pains to the feeling of being stabbed with a bunch of tiny needles and spikes. Shifting itself can be painful but when I have to grow things like horns, tails, or wings it can be extremely painful. Though if I train my body with the form I'll slowly get used to it. My quirk also induces the animal instincts of those that I shift into, for example, in cat form I have a thing for scratching. This entitles different things... but when I was younger, my parents planted a chip in the back of my neck, so if I ever misbehaved they could cause my quirk to go haywire, they also used it to train me. Though, now someone else has the device that controls it."

"Then why did they set it off before the attack?" Deku tilted his head.

"I think he was afraid..."

"Afraid?" You perked slightly at Aizawa's voice, "afraid of what?"

You sucked in a deep breath as your eyes glanced over your classmates, "He was afraid I'd abandon him for you all..."