Chapter Ten

You choked on your own saliva, "L-Love?"

"Yes! LOVE!" Mina smiled as the other girls giggled. You face was engulfed with blush at this moment as you tried to hide your face in your shoulder.

~•~•~

After a long a wild sleepover filled with; video games, karaoke, Uno, and two truths and one lie you fell asleep...only to be woke up. Around two-forty(2:40) is when you awoke, on the floor, to your phone buzzing loudly. You let out a slightly annoyed sigh as you grabbed you phone to see who messaged you what.

As you read through the messages you laughed but the last one made you blush.

Tenko: Hey Y/n I got my hand stuck in the ice machine.
1:28

Tenko: Never mind I got it.
1:29

Tenko: Fucking chandler(he's trying to say "Chandelier")
1:56

Tenko: how the fuck do I blink
2:03

Tenko: it just keeps going dark
2:03

Tenko: HOW THE FUCK DO YOU BLINK
2:04

Tenko: Heeeeeyyyyyyyy Y/n I'm fucking bird
2:39

Tenko: I fuckin love you fluffy ass snake
2:42

Tenko: I love you saooooooo much
2:42

You starred at your phone, a deep blush covering your cheeks. You knew he was probably drunk when he wrote this but it still made your heart race but you knew you'd have to scold him about drinking, especially since he's only twenty. You tried to calm your blush before an idea popped in your head, causing your blush to darken. You took a deep breath and began typing on your phone.

Y/n: I love you too, Tenko, I really do.
2:46

You turned off your phone and rolled to your side, having trouble going back to sleep until about three-O'nine(3:09).

~•~•~

Shigaraki woke from his alcohol induced slumber, yawning gently as he popped his back and neck. A soft groan left his mouth as he got off his bed, rubbing his eyes and growling at himself for the hangover.

He sighed, grabbing a hold of his gloves and slipping them on so he couldn't use his quirk on anything.

It was a simple design Y/n came of with, which just included cutting off all the fingers of the glove except the pinkie finger. He smiled softly at the thought of her, she was such a sweet being...he had fallen for her. He didn't know why because she was honestly pretty fucking insane, but to him...she was the greatest person on this planet.

He ran his fingers through his hair gently before picking up his phone. He opened it to see all the messages he had sent, his eyes going wide at his own drunken stupidity before a dark blush covered his face.

"She..." He paused, reading over it again and again, "loves me...?"

~•~•~

You had already packed up your stuff, waving goodbye to the girls as you walked home. The walk home was long but not to long.

As you walked in you felt yourself get grabbed by the arm suddenly and pulled forward causing your lips to crash into another's. Your eyes widened as you looked to see who had just done that act.

You're pouncer gently pulled away from the kiss and starred into your eyes to see your reaction. You face was dark with blush, "T-Tenko..."

"Yes, that's my name."

"Y-You kissed me..."

"Mhm."

You suddenly smiled and tackled him with a hug, causing him to stumble back. You looked up at him with a grin, seeing him smile before he gently kissed your forehead.